Recent content by Che

1. Che

Selling: Selling everything

E.g. Fi/Ra/Fo Dante and Cause Fi/Ra/Fo Dante +1050 PED Fi/Ra/Fo Cause +???? PED
  2. Che

E.g. Headshot 1 12 Headshot 1 with TT value 77,14 for 113,14 (tt+3PED) u safe abot 10 PED
  3. Che

The price... The price for all things is based on auction price +/- some PED
  4. Che

Carried Equipment Aeglic Ring, Adjusted 1 10.00 PED Animal Eye Oil 2 0.10 PED Animal Hide 80 0.80 PED Animal Muscle Oil 140 4.20 PED Animal Thyroid Oil 27 2.70 PED BLP Pack 54926 5.49 PED Basic Leather Extractor 4 0.04 PED Chikara Ashvin HR1 (L) 1 1.90 PED Creature Controlled Candy - The Big...
  5. Che

As I was very inactive in the last few years I decided to sell my stuff. Here is a list: http://austriancrew.com/items.html e.g.: Omegaton A103 1 30.00 PED Omegaton A104 1 40.00 PED Omegaton A104 1 40.00 PED Omegaton A104 1 39.75 PED Omegaton A105 1 38.70 PED Feel free to contact me. P.S...
  6. Che

Selling: Selling "some" stuff

Hi, I'm selling my stuff: http://http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?5929-Selling-some-stuff Greetings Che
  7. Che

News portal for the Entropia Universe - earn up to 350 PED in 3 months

Bump for 375 PED per month for three month and if you are a "writer maniac" up to 1225 PED per month for three months.
  8. Che

375 PED (or up to 1225 PED) each month for three months! This article was posted on NewsFromUniverse.com. --- As the first casting was a completely disaster :(:) we changed the rules. In the new casting only 2 of you have the chance to become a NewsFromUniverse.com reporter! So if you...
  9. Che

Well that's not rude :) I think it's for people who want to tell their stories and earn some pocket money for it. Writing an article with 300 words and having the chance to win 50 PED, and if it's really good, win another 100 PED isn't that bad I think. How many people are writing posts in...
  10. Che

100 PED for the best article & raffle 50 PED of (just write 1 article!) Just a reminder that you can win 100 PED for the best story this month (ending on 5th Aug!). Also 50 PEDs will be raffled among all participants! Details find on NewsFromUniverse.com ---------- And if you want a...
  11. Che

Take the chance! Just a reminder that you can win 100 PED for the best story this month (ending on 5th Aug!). Also 50 PEDs will be raffled among all participants! Details find on NewsFromUniverse.com ---------- And if you want a permanent job and earn up to 350 PED in 3 months sign up here...
  12. Che

We now have an event for everybody! You can win 100 PEDs, and additional 50 PEDs will be raffled among all participants! For details look here or go to NewsFromUniverse.com
  13. Che

News portal for the Entropia Universe NewsFromUniverse.com is searching for reporters The reporters who are chosen from our casting are able to get up to 100 PED per month for 3 months + 50 PEDs Bonus payment. So if you want to earn up to 350 PED for 3 months, please get further informations...
  14. Che

Where is my seeker?

Well I think I'm not the only one who has troubles to find his "old" equipment. I compared an old list with an actuel list, so here is the result: 05.01.11 Genesis Rookie OreExtractor (L) 18.05.11 Genesis Rookie Extractor (L) 05.01.11 Genesis Rookie OreFinder (L) 18.05.11 Genesis Rookie...
Back