Recent content by cheeky monkey

1. C

Selling: 2700 EFD for 9 PED

Title says it all - 2700 EFD for 9 PED, first to send me a PM and meet me in game.
  2. C

Mining Calypso dry :)

Gold has had a daily MU close to 100% for a while now :mad: I don't think it used for anything that anyone crafts with. Sad really
  3. C

Buying: 20-30k Entropia Forum Dollars

PM sent to you
  4. C

Buying: 12.5k EFD

I have 2100 EFD I can sell for 7 PED (300 EFD/1 PED ratio), if you want tov get part of it cheaper.
  5. C

Buying: Up tp 20k EFD

I have 2K. PM sent
  6. C

5000 EFD if you can guess right

8,751 using an advanced mathematical formula (i.e. pulled out of my A55):yay:
  7. C

The endless road of skilling Evade

Strap on some decent armor, get a FAP and go to a tant party. tants seem to give me good evade. Its stilla very slow process.
  8. C

Choose your path... based on target weapon

Kill those little snotblaster. GL to you
  9. C

Forts

Fort Worth no longer has a fort either. The "New" castle in New castle is nearly 800 years old. koln has not been a "colony" since the early days of the Roman Empire (not Roman Republic before some history major schools me :wise:) Keep them as they are
  10. C

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

Wonderfully helpful thread. Kudos.:yay::yay::yay::yay:
  11. C

Buying: GamersHQ HQD (Paying with EFD)

HQD? enlighten me.:scratch2:
  12. C

Win some EFD ... Predict next ATH...

62K Atrox 62K Gazz
  13. C

Question: Fruit finds nerfed?

All of my recent finds have been low for fruit. Have not found any stones in a while. Dung...I step in that a lot:laugh:
  14. C

Selling: ESIs and Skills

Bump to top
  15. C

Selling: ESIs and Skills

Selling a number of ESIs and skills, all less than weekly mark-up. Post here for time and place to meet, PM me or look for me in twin peaks (Tolbarr Spankdog Smennt). ESIs (TT value, sale %) 10.61 815% 11.86 815% 12.40 815% 16.65 820% 19.18 825% Skills (TT value of chip...
Back