Recent content by Chopper

1. Chopper

***WoF 2011 Judge Thread***

Sadly, and with due apology, I'm not gonna be available to Judge AtAll for the Semi-Finals... Fortunately there are many capable Judges so I'm confident I won't be missed. Just thought I should let folk know... Happily it's because I'm gonna be at Sunrise Festival in Shepton Mallet :) See you...
  2. Chopper

Should this forum be removed?

In fairness to the OP, the original thread was a request to the Mods to delete the Taming subforum, and was rightly locked as GG himself admits... This thread, though worded Very Similarly, is an invitation to the community to discuss their opinion on the closing of the Taming sub-forum, so...
  3. Chopper

Fair enough. No, I'm very happy for there to be a Taming Sub-Section. If PE AB or MA were advertising "Come to Entropia wher you can get involved in many different professions, including Taming" right now, then YES that might contravene Marketing laws. But this is a discussion forum, and I...
  4. Chopper

Ok, I will in fact... Taming Has Been a part of EU and so people have the right to discuss it on this or any other Forum. They also have the right to discuss how it Isn't available at present, and to discuss how it is currently High on the game developers list of priorities, at least according...
  5. Chopper

Dude, one of the Forum Moderator already Answered this question/demand, pointing out quite reasonably that you would need to get in touch with the Forum Administrator if you wish a whole Section of this Forum closed. I won't even go into why I think you're misguided in this wish, but it is your...
  6. Chopper

Help: to stop

The lady speaks alot of sense, as ever... MA do owe us an explanation... And I too am concerned about the level of back-biting and bitchiness currently, and it's not just This row, there's a Few going on, personal attacks, Soc-Wars... And this among a "Community" made up of people who All have...
  7. Chopper

Feffoid Bandit - 5 035ped

I knew this was coming... Spotted the pattern and have been on Feffs and Feffs alone for Days and Days... Took a break to eat, watched a movie with a buddy, and came back to This. You utter utter Utter Bastard... Which, in the language of my people, means Gratz man :thumbup: Beautiful loot...
  8. Chopper

FYI: I think they should just condense all weapons into 2 items.

Dramatic Irony, at its very finest, thank you :thumbup:
  9. Chopper

Hunters - ANY LEVEL - Make a Difference...

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to have WoF Team Wales members triumphantly bring you a Sail or 3 mate... Good luck getting back online. We'll save em up til we see you :thumbup:
  10. Chopper

For Example.... A Fairly New Player, in Pixie Armed with Opalo and T1 FaP Goes off to Hunt Cornundacauda for Wales... After a while bagging Corns He nabs a small Corn Global 1 point But... Crucially it completes the Full Set Extra 100 Points for Wales! Yay! 1 Point can make All the...
  11. Chopper

Good Luck tonight, O Captain my Captain :thumbup:

Good Luck tonight, O Captain my Captain :thumbup:
  12. Chopper

Luck and Loot to you tonight Honey-Bunches x

Luck and Loot to you tonight Honey-Bunches x
  13. Chopper

Beacons!

Don't get me wrong, Shinkiba Wave event are alot of fun... There's 4 of them dotted about, of varying Difficulties and Sizes... I like em. Great. Triffic. Well done... But they're not Beacons, or anything even really that similar are they..? We, the player community and people who FUND this...
  14. Chopper

HoF: Nice Hiryuu Young !!

Not seen a Hiryuu drop like that since one of the Very First WoFs, when it was a Bonus Mob... Huge Gratz :thumbup:
  15. Chopper

As many of you know, it's WoF Time :yay: The Festival of Firepower 2011 A Massive International Hunting event Free to Enter, and Open to ALL Some teams have already been knocked out Just 12 remain, battling for the 6 semi-final places And there's every chance it'll be a predictable...
Back