Recent content by citidelJones

1. citidelJones

Selling: Sell out - hunting gear

don't have much in the way of hunting gear, but i do have full jag(m) and an adj 97 for sale. PM me if your interested. JAGUAR(M) - 12.5k ADJ 97 - 6k thanks for looking :)
  2. citidelJones

Personal Storage Terminal

according to the release notes, it's to make re-decorating your estate easier once that is enabled. it can be dropped in any estate you own then.
  3. citidelJones

VU 10.0 Armor Screenies

I know there are screenie threads. I was just hoping to get a specific thread for armor going. You know, for all of us in the "dark" :)
  4. citidelJones

Have you tried to log in already?

yeah, see the below thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/159334-side-side-configuration-error.html
  5. citidelJones

Selling: DOA Strikehammer

Ok, was just wondering. I have yet to be able to duplicate that with mine. I must say however, that it has been my best purchase ever. Love it more than anything else I own. Very glad that I wasn't able to sell mine when I was down. Seriously, buy the gun people.
  6. citidelJones

Are you saying they profit thousands per month because they are using the SH? Or just that they have a SH, and they also profit thousands a month?
  7. citidelJones

hopeless cause bump...
  8. citidelJones

Sorry, not really interested in a LM. Interested in Tiger armor, on the other hand.
  9. citidelJones

True. Or it will bottom out and rise again. Either way, if I don't get a great offer, I can always use it :) But then if your right, then now is a crappy time to buy at +22k...
  10. citidelJones

Considering selling. Offers via PM or thread welcome. Feel free to start at +1, but it won't be considered :P Seriously, I am just looking to see if there is anyone out there who is very interested in buying one. I've tried selling in the recent past with no luck down to 30k. I don't want...
  11. citidelJones

Selling: Trade Full Jag(m)+DOA SH for Angle(M)

I want to upgrade my armor, so if you are interested in what the title says, PM me. thanks. not really looking for a discussion, just putting it out there.
  12. citidelJones

Selling: Selling DOA SH

My SH has been my best purchase to date by far, and yes I bought relatively recent, so I paid more than what they were going for back in '05 :P
  13. citidelJones

Selling: Full Angel (M) (ofc UL)

Any chance we can get the value the Angel was traded for?
  14. citidelJones

Selling: Ml35me & Female Nemeses armor set with boots

I thought there was a SB met on the ML35ME, but if not, then consider this a SB for it :)
  15. Sr Flair

Sr Flair

Back