1. Rompetrol

Rompetrol

Easy & Lucky
  2. My greatest HOF

My greatest HOF

Happy Minner
  3. Ciuciulix

Trox changed now too?

Thats true Yes Atrox is now more aggresive... I hunt in my old Knight set without plating (@ Jura) and this mob is more efficient in hitting and regenertion speed... is almost imposible to belive that today we can hunt easy Atrox Young with a Breer P5 (L) + alp 105... without the risk to be...
  4. Ciuciulix

Whats the biggest noob cliaim/mob loot possible?

Blind Fortune A big HOF can be a rare item that can be sell on Auction with big % MU... so be patience and learn how to trade!? I dont think that today for NOOBs is posible to hit Globals and Hofs... Blind Fortune can give a big LOOT but be sure after that will come a long, long period of...
  5. Ciuciulix

Algorithm for skill gains when attacked

Yes Be sure... that Mindark use in the return rate the Mark up value in calculation... :lolup:
  6. Ciuciulix

Algorithm for skill gains when attacked

My oppinion I belive it is more about the value how intelligent is the mob... in this case the Tezlapod is "smarter" so you gain more defense skills from him... but it can be the LOOT problem too.... the Bristelhog has more valueable Loot / the Tezlapod not... so the system gives you in case of...
  7. Skill unlock

Skill unlock

Serendipity
  8. Ciuciulix

Isn't it beautiful?

Intresting... Is that full "Orange" colored Cromatoigraph?... :eyecrazy:
  9. Ciuciulix

benefits of hunting.

Explanation "Other Mobs/Monster" are the animals killed by other person... not you!... Just try to hunt a good period of time and you will see al the LOOT problemms in this game... But dont hope you will make money from in game activities... this time is histrory... today just MA and the planet...
  10. Ciuciulix

benefits of hunting.

Can you Loot if you have luck to find some Loot! Yes ... you can Loot... sure!!! But 4 finding some Loot you must be lucky to catch some "No Looters" animals... Just click on the mob that you kill (no turret, no others mob) and finaly after more "no looters" you will find somethink!... :yay...
  11. Cotton

Cotton

Craftingglobal
  12. My first crafting global

My first crafting global

In the end...
  13. Ciuciulix

Frozen Dreams.........

Very nice film... and you have right in all what you say in this film! Sad but true!.. :lolup:
  14. Ciuciulix

Are you ready to fight the Oratan?

??? Are this Oratan... the new Umbranoids?... :scratch2:
  15. Ciuciulix

Auction disturbance

Diturbance, MA bad jokes... I sold a WeapponBP and it is there today too (after the Auctionperiod).... I buy a BLPamp but I can not pick up the amp... and can not go hunting!... :confused:
Back