Recent content by Clam Jamphrie

1. Clam Jamphrie

Price Check Mayhem Shin Guards (F) UL

Hello Price Checkers. What sort of value do you think these may have? Many thanks :)
  2. Shins.jpg

Shins.jpg

Mayhem Shins (F) UL
  3. Clam Jamphrie

Help: Error 12002

I'm using BitDefender. I've reinstalled it and the game works fine with it running, but BitDefender doesn't like EU on installation :D
  4. Clam Jamphrie

Cheers Max. I did as you suggested but the same problem kept popping up. However, it was defo an AV issue as I manged to get EU installed after uninstalling my AV :D Cheers for the advise :)
  5. Clam Jamphrie

Hey Oleg, No, It's not always the same file. Another funny thing that was happening was that even though I only had Calypso selected to download all of the planets (including Calypso) were at 50% downloaded. Selecting or deselecting different planets seems to make no difference. I have also...
  6. Clam Jamphrie

So, after many years absence, I thought I would pop in and see if anybody still wears Bear Armour. My first re-encounter with EU is Error 12002. Has anybody experienced this before and found a solution? I get so for with downloading Calypso but then get these messages that keep popping up...
  7. Error 120002

Error 120002

Error 120002
  8. Clam Jamphrie

WoF Team Eudoria

However... I'm in! :) However, I don't really have any ped hence no guns or ammo. I'll be there nonetheless, doing something or other, in some capacity. I have no idea how to play this game any more :D Land of all good things!
  9. GloryHound Bullseye

GloryHound Bullseye

GloryHound Bullseye
  10. Clam Jamphrie

Space currently bugged

Alas no, you cannot log in while in space.
  11. Clam Jamphrie

Help: Stuck on Privateer

However... I have just logged back in and have found myself drifting past CP (my intended destination). I'm on course for Cyrene at the moment and am going to try and reach there by floating. I bet I make it to Cyrene before they sort it out ;p I appear to be traveling about 0.01au every 8...
  12. Clam Jamphrie

Help: Stuck on Privateer

Space is Awesome Just to add my name to the floating dead... I would advise people not to enter space at the moment...once again, it's shite :)
  13. Clam Jamphrie

Entropia Universe Android App Released

Splendid! It will not be long before we can hunt using this.... Select mob: Select Gun: Select FAP: Tap to shoot, Tap to fap... then I could play in the pub :D Who needs graphics???? ;p Anyway, downloaded the app. logged in and all works well on Sony Experia I haven't delved too deeply...
  14. Clam Jamphrie

mindark loot exposed!

Phew! Well, I'm glad we can finally put that age long debate to bed :D
  15. Clam Jamphrie

Pupugi

6k WoF team Russia got a 6k pupugi during WoF 2010. This (if I remember correctly) was when MA introduced a large spawn of Stalkers etc for the WoF The only ref I could find however was 'gratz on the 6k fly' in the WoF team Russia thread 2010
Back