Recent content by CloudyProducton

1. CloudyProducton

Extermination Core Society

mod can remove anything off topic please?
  2. CloudyProducton

Extermination Core Society

here is a little introduction to the history of ▲ Extermination Core ▲ we are a PvP dedicated soc but we also enjoy other areas of the game like hunt/mine/craft we have grown and have some nice chilled dedicated people with us. team Eco is the core of the soc. find your creative side and let...
  3. CloudyProducton

Pvp st fps rig

had 3 new people ask to join since threads started. people like honesty and winning teams Paulo. go cry you lose oil Paulo. ofc I heard don't throw stones on a roof made of glass your the only one who says that all the time. cant kick someone from soc holding lg Paulo. sticks and stones :)...
  4. CloudyProducton

Pvp st fps rig

you guys are just boreing now :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz: had those logs pm to me other day what he said. <moderated, posted private account information and password> here is your old ts even I know I think it was the one used around that time. I can prob dig up the other one but idrc at this...
  5. CloudyProducton

Pvp st fps rig

<removed private message> so let me get this straight Sawyer teams and goes on ts with 2h2h and wss. no wonder he never teams his own soc or helps them. I tried to tell them what kind of person they are dealing with someone from his soc left and had a lot to say about him as well and he joined...
  6. CloudyProducton

Pvp st fps rig

henxy your just a lieing piece of crap. sawyer followed me in pvp4 I dident even see his name and I had no chance to return toxic shot because rattler was hideing in a bush as they set me up. henxy you suck with your childish lies and acting. grow the fk up
  7. CloudyProducton

Pvp st fps rig

Listen, i'm not going to keep going back and forth with you guys. here is another FACT Paulo you got kicked from ba SOC for being a lieing 2faced troll and enough of us heard the story to know you was kicked for you to deny that one but gl anyways. and right after being kicked you go to lg...
  8. CloudyProducton

Pvp st fps rig

I have seen henxy accuse of using macro and really i'm not going into that I don't think i mentioned anyone macroing in these threads. hp don't matter so much either Paulo some invest for high tier weapons tier 8+ icerage for example and can kill ubers easy with that and dosent req. a whole lot...
  9. CloudyProducton

Pvp st fps rig

skimed over alittle of your last 2posts and could care less to read it all. you lie like hell, we know you had tango for landgrabs and you used to come to rig quite often not missing shots. you allways hide and snipe from distance with tango just watch those plasma particles light across the...
  10. CloudyProducton

Pvp st fps rig

more false accusations henxy? clearly since select next target pick was removed I can still outpick you easy with near no effort. you guys just lie a lot. and kull nobody feels sry for you selling your tango you used to SELECT TARGET people with on a dayly basis. you should write your own book...
  11. CloudyProducton

Pvp st fps rig

I never said I dident use select target its a game feature there intended for use by the players. and it was shown in a video that I did. you dident prove anything joda it was allrdy there also demonstrates some of its functionality. no, I do not use macro as I stated numerous times includeing...
  12. CloudyProducton

Pvp st fps rig

well now that we have the facts and wss are proven wrong all is ok. i wanted to share something simple but then wss come with all false accusations trolls and bs like normal. ~FACT :thumbup:
  13. CloudyProducton

Pvp st fps rig

beginning or so ;) but close enough true i'm not the oldest player but, normally when something is released there should be release notes on it. but still you dont have proof it wasent there since the start just what you say and you and E-lite have been wrong before. it may or may not have...
  14. CloudyProducton

Pvp st fps rig

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?49026-Controls-amp-Keymapping&p=1064175&viewfull=1#post1064175 ty Atrax for doing research +rep so 9+years its been here ;) yes macro is the problem but without select target people cant macro that feature so select target in itself is...
  15. CloudyProducton

Pvp st fps rig

what evidence? there's no release notes about select target that i have seen and no one can provide. however, there is some proof it has been in game going back over 7 years. it was said its the default mapping in action library so it was here long before then. but i see what your saying i did...
Back