Recent content by club

1. club

Project : Gimme back my ammo!

good luck with your project :)
  2. club

Can PE recover from resellers?

The EU economy is getting worse yea, everybody knows that.. :S i dont play more this game :S its just to expensive for me , -It requieres a good Computer, with all those update thingies etc.. -to play 1 month at PE you need perhaps 200euros to play, and making some eco. it's to expensive..
  3. club

PKer shoot me while fighting with a mob

haha bastarrd Pker :P :D gl next time :D and careful for those ubber Pkers :P
  4. club

Does anyone like the new VU?

well the trueth is that people complain and say they quit but they cant quit they simply cant! , they love this game =D and for more than greedy MA will get people will play the game at the same.. ;) and people will deposit peds and peds :)
  5. club

Stones, Fruit, Dung and Claims

interesting thread :) but yes , when i was still on my mining, i think it happened to me sometimes :)
  6. club

Security reminder

well its good for you to remind , but seriuosly i think it wasn't that necessary for a thread ... but ok well thank you for reminding EU peeps gl
  7. club

The "Susan 113 Smith" Challenge

i only can say it is a very good iniciative +rep for you id donate too if i could but i cant :( id love to help those ppl with leucemia... +rep for you frigid for this iniciative
  8. club

From zero to mining hero - (another) mining diary

well that was is a very good blog :) i see your having "some" luck not bad runs ... but its better to you as it was said on a post a bit upper , you should do bigger runs like 150 probes/bombs++ the more the better because you can get having a bad time and thenm recover .... my example i was...
  9. club

ESI from loot replaced with other stuff=ESI available @ TT

it could be a nice thing to do , but many hunters as you say will be unhappy so one of desired hunter item to loot is an ESI cause of its high markup , if it will be TT less profit to hunters... but well can be good to skill up and more stuff :)
  10. club

Terra Verde 'R' recruiting - silly people only!

LOL that was a bit .... (dont know what too say) bit bad but a lil funny but bad education Think on your Momma !!! Remember what she says !!
  11. club

Terra Verde 'R' recruiting - silly people only!

OMG!!! i just LOVEEEE <33333333 THOSE CAKES !! :D :P :laugh: my favorite snacks when im at pc :D
  12. club

China and MA

lokk at this... 1CHinese LAGG 2Chinese language in our chat? 3Dont wanna learn English 4They will become huge geeks and steel our places...
  13. club

Challenge to Community - Revival

VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE on the 3 :D:D:D:D::D:D:D
  14. club

Soc Wars

That is a Good idea at Zychion ... Most frags and all that is a cool idea well my idea was just well primary ofc alot more of stuff needed.... yes the prize i didnt think on that , but major thing of this is really the fame , and the "respect" :D some socs will have , but we can think on...
  15. club

Fertilizing Station - Basic Tutorial

Nice :D Plus Rep to you for a nice "Tute"
Back