Recent content by Coelacanth

1. Coelacanth

Question: When did you first join Entropia? (Project Entropia, or Entropia Universe?)

I started in late 2002, November or December. I don't trust Wiki either, but shared the link to support what I know. My memory isn't foggy. :) There was at least one cK member from Vancouver who was in the game before me, not to mention several hunter friends from USA whom I was a runner for...
  2. Coelacanth

Question: When did you first join Entropia? (Project Entropia, or Entropia Universe?)

You're wrong. I started during COT, which started in May 2002. I was "born" late into COT, not long before the game announced Gold status, which happened January 2003. Why would I lie? :scratch2: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Project_Entropia_launches_into_Commercial_Open_Trial
  3. Coelacanth

By the way, your poll suffers from the inclusion of some options that skew the results and somewhat invalidate it. -"I can't remember" could be a legitimate choice, but isn't really necessary. -"I don't care" and "I don't want to vote" are essentially the same choice, and neither are relevant...
  4. Coelacanth

Mindark Annual report 2018

I'll concur, absolutely. To hell with ComPet and all that nonsense. Time to adjust the lens and focus back in on what drew most of the players in, in the first place. Judging by the other topic asking to choose what year you joined the game and started playing, the largest segment of the...
  5. Coelacanth

Server Downtime for Release

Perhaps more of a niche than a space? :rolleyes:
  6. Coelacanth

I started several weeks before 2003, I can't recall exactly but it was in the C.O.T. phase (Commercial Open Trial), also known as Pre-Gold. Your poll probably could've included '2002' or 'Pre-2003' as an option. No auction house, no SIB, no (L) items, no mindforce, no vehicles, no hats or...
  7. Coelacanth

Major concern regarding teaming and shared loot in Loot 2.0

It doesn't mean Evey's wrong, either.
  8. Coelacanth

I miss PE

I hear you, Acro. In PE, there was a total sense of mystery and adventure about everything that was going on. Now, people only need to browse a forum or EntropiaWiki or EntropiaLife and consider themselves all-knowing about every aspect of the game and other players. Auction houses, for all...
  9. Coelacanth

Enigma Keys Results

Wouldn't be a surprise in the least. I don't think any of us deserve any compensation. I still think my proposed "fix" in other threads that were started--and locked--would've been the fairest way to balance this out. Anyone who got into the Matrix on the first day, when everybody else was...
  10. Coelacanth

Enigma Keys Results

I guess being one of the only participants able to enter the Matrix instance initially, while everyone else was bugged, sure helps to make one a "frontrunner" in the event, eh?
  11. Coelacanth

Won the enigma!

Poor analogy...your metaphor makes no sense at all.
  12. Coelacanth

Major concern regarding teaming and shared loot in Loot 2.0

I wish all these theories would explain why, whenever I team-hunt with n00bs just for shits & giggles, and I'm doing by far the most damage to mobs, when an item drops, it almost always ends up with the n00b teammate. This has been happening to me since team hunting was a thing. The probability...
  13. Coelacanth

ED-5 fragment 0/1 stuck?

That was my M.O. as well...sometimes I'd be back to Karona within 5 minutes, only to have to wait an hour before getting to move ahead. The hour-long waits were totally unnecessary. It would've made a shitload more sense for MA to just sum up the time expired from beginning to end of each...
  14. Coelacanth

Won the enigma!

If that's the case, that would suck even more because a lucky few managed to get into the Matrix at the start, while everyone else was bugged...thus giving those early few entrants an unfair extra time to finish.
Back