Recent content by ColdAsIce

1. ColdAsIce

Ebn: Rx unit omega and the egg located - final showdown this sunday

What a Joke! I came back recently for the robot event, after taking most of the last couple years off. What a mistake, I was just at the final event for the Egg and it was a joke! All it was, was a bunch of Uber players running around killing each other. I never even saw an RX Unit. I think...
  2. ColdAsIce

Help: I Lost My Ticket :(

Great idea Hugh! Ran
  3. ColdAsIce

Info: Aurli & Kreltin Info + Loot Tables

Very nice Buzz, Thank you! Ran
  4. ColdAsIce

WoF 2010: Team America (USA)

Ran Random Dom Vote for Da! errr ummmm did I say Da, Star is my Man! Support Kat and I ran Support #1 lastyear
  5. ColdAsIce

The Mindforce powers of the future

Control a Mob Not sure if this is there but how about control a Mob. Allow us to take control of a Mob and use it to kill other Mob and maybe even players. This could be fun :yay:
  6. ColdAsIce

Question: Hangar Owners

LMAO!!! Agreed!
  7. ColdAsIce

Selling: My skills,

Sorry Tomkat, but I got to say one more thing to Mom. I love the new Ava Mom!
  8. ColdAsIce

Pheeewwww... :hammer: Thanks Mom!!!
  9. ColdAsIce

Damn man say it aint so.... Ran
  10. ColdAsIce

When are Teams comming back?

LMAO! Didn't think about that. I just assumed they where keeping it out for SGA (what a joke).
  11. ColdAsIce

Info: EU and High end system performance

Nice work! This is going above and beyond! I just quit playing much. Hope they work things out, and thanks for you work!
  12. ColdAsIce

Columbus wrong ??

WTF... Next Tuesday... Right?
  13. ColdAsIce

Uber: 1.4k Ambulimax.

Very nice!
  14. ColdAsIce

Rutuba AOA! o.O

:yay: Gratz!!! :yay:
  15. ColdAsIce

The forum admin HAD BEEN KILLED !

LMFAO, This is by far the most fun i've had with anything related to EU since the VU! Errrr, Ummmm... OK so thats not saying much I guess :scratch2: Funny Chit!
Back