Recent content by ColJack

1. ColJack

Ma Clue at the Pa landing area

ok, so more numbers for the animals from pop culture.. monkey = £500 GBP. monkey = 12 monkeys ( film title ) turtle = 4 ninja / mutant turtles
  2. ColJack

Ma Clue at the Pa landing area

ok, so I' havent read the whole thing but... there are 3 little pigs in the childs story.. there are 3 wise monkeys in some aisian mythology... not certain on the turtle, but isn't the world supposed to be on the back of a turtle in several books? as for "written", tried spelling the words on...
  3. ColJack

Summery of The Notes (facts, cracks and theories).

every time i've logged on for the past few days i've had updates to download.. today's seems to have broken something... i get a dll error when loading the game. it still loads though.. maybe something to do with the "event"? also, NYSTROMO was the name of the ship in ALIEN.. the...
  4. my old hat

my old hat

the old me with my hat..
  5. ColJack

they screwed up my look..

MA have p*&%ed me off by re-designing all the clothes in the game.. my wonderfull avatar now looks crap because I couldn't choose the same haircut as before or even get the face to be the same after 30 mins of moving sliders.. my wonderfull hat now loos crap because they took the jaunty slope...
  6. ColJack

Summary...

just my thoughts on a few of the list... >>Arena.. make it an event zone.. each avatar takes it in turn fighting an ever increasing number / maturity / type of mob untill they die, the one to reach the highest mob wins. organiser sets rules like no fap / max armour / max gun etc... >>Stacking...
  7. ColJack

Five things to make Entropia better [an open poll]

In no particular order.. 1. lending system / rental / community storage.. where items can be lent to someone on your friends list, to be returned at a set date, or at any time you want it.. so you can lend something when you are offline and then retrieve it when you log back on.. ( similar...
  8. ColJack

bug hunting...

i do use auto aim.. only way to hit these buggers from a distance.. they don't drop into the ground where i can't get to them.. they continue to fall right through the planet, they never hit the ground.. once they have fallen for about 20 seconds, they just vanish.. i can't use auto collect...
  9. ColJack

bug hunting...

don't try hunting for hyru's at range.. shot down 2 and they both dissapeared from radar about a second after hitting the dirt.. no chance to loot them...
  10. ColJack

auction percentages and other ideas..

I would like to be able to set orders for things like Nexus in the auction, but since it is only 1 pec per unit value, and paying 200% (ie 2 pec, the next option.. ) is rediculous, then why not have a percentage for low tt items.. secondly. since there are 3 slots in the "payne inc implanter"...
  11. ColJack

Several ideas

i like all of your ideas exept for one.. the dust trails.. my poor laptop is just about able to run the game playably as it is with all the fance moving scenery and things turned off..and i have to stay out of PA since it's "upgrade".... so no more gfx "improvements" please... i would like to...
  12. ColJack

How Loot Displays

auto loot either automatically when the mob dies, or when within a certain radius of it... i hate getting into a big fight with argo's etc where i have bodies all around me, but i can't hit them because the body is in the way and / or they get trapped on it... on a side note, i also, think...
  13. ColJack

i think MA put me on a diet...

since the new VU, i cannot use the "press t" function anymore.. well technically i can, the timer comes up, i can't move but when the timer reaches 0, no white flash, nothing... i just stay where i am... this coupled with a distinct lack of cash dropping for me makes me believe that MA have...
  14. ColJack

how scammers and cheats should be delt with

whilst i agree that anyone should be able to spot a scammer for things like "MA sent me to upgrade your armor, please give it to me and i'll turn it into Mod.Shadow..." but then you get the ones who try to take back what they trade at the last second... and the ones who claim to sell skills and...
  15. ColJack

The Event system are (almost) GREAT. But...

in another thread but ill put here too.. keep all ideas in one thread.. i think it's rather crappy that everyone not participating gets kicked out of the area.. i hapen to like hunting round zychion sometimes and am not wiling to pay to do it.. i know it's for lag reasons.. but rather than...
Back