Recent content by Com

1. C

Beta server is REQUIRED now...

As far as I can tell, Project Entropia, Entropia Universe and now Planet Calypso have ALL been Beta tests for the MA platform. Nice setup - load test your platform and get the users all to pay you for the privelege. ;)
  2. C

FYI: Night time can't-see-shit tip. ;-)

Of course you can't see it! Dung will not return until VU 10.2 ;)
  3. C

Entroipa VU 10.0+ Performance Data

Hardware: Dell Latitude D830 laptop CPU: Intel CoreDuo T7300 @ 2.0 GHz GPU: NVIDEA NVS 135M RAM: 4 GB OS: XP Professional Settings: Resolution: 1024x768 Quality: Low Other: Must be undocked (using laptop screen, not attached monitor)to see landscape or manmade objects (TP, Service ctr...
  4. C

Reflections from Landgrab 2009

Best news I've heard all day. Thank you for eliminating the top 50 limit.
  5. C

Question: Argus server down ?!

After not being able to play for three months, I finally arrange a couple of hours to log in for an afternoon of fun. But wait: Can't deposit, because PayNova is having "communication problems." Log in anyway, at Argus. Five minutes later, the server crashes. Wait... Now my game time for...
  6. C

Anshe Chung in Entropia Universe???

Sounds like all of the techniques she used to "extort" other residents have no PE equivalent. As for crashing PE's economy, I doubt stockpiling PEDs and dumping them would have much effect. In fact, sudden purchases of expensive items in PE tends to inflate the economy, not depress it. If the...
  7. C

Scamming Subforum Closed

Good move. I especially like the idea of listing some of the most common scams (not Skams) without any names, to help noobs avoid them. +rep to you, 711 - whoever you are. ;)
  8. C

RANT: I think MA is brain dead or has some kind of disorder!

Posting a note critical of MA on a forum owned by MA's "North American Representative", or his close relative, or one of his best buddies? The idea that you may be exactly right may not help you here. I like you Kaiser, and am going to miss you. ;) I'd +rep you for having guts, but the...
  9. C

Curiosity-Atrox Egg??

Took care of that for you. +rep to you, too. ;)
  10. C

Curiosity-Atrox Egg??

I wondered if anyone else remembered that. According to the storyline, the finder was to destroy the egg. Of course, selling it for 100,000 PED was probably a better move; I just don't think anything will happen until someone destroys the egg. (P.S. - I'm not gonna do it...) (P.S. - Ahh, the...
  11. C

New Scammer

I thought we were getting rid of the "scammer" threads... :scratch2:
  12. C

Mass TP run Mon 18 Dec

MA time is UTC (or GMT if you're old enough ;) ) We're GMT -6, which means 20:00 UTC is 14:00 CST, or 2:00 PM in Oklahoma.
  13. C

NEXT UPDATE date

I'm not quite sure how to react to that statement. Will there be last minute problems? History says "yes". Will they be found in testing? History says "NO." :)
  14. C

more Expensive now a days?

Maybe I was unclear - I've been hunting "lil stuff" with an unamped Opalo (maxed out on HA), and no armor or FAP to decay. I still went from mid 80% returns to mid 30% returns this VU, until I ran out of PEDs. I'm sure some are doing OK with this combination, but it's not a cure-all. It won't...
  15. C

more Expensive now a days?

I don't know if it was all the amp nerfing, or if other changes were made, but this VU I went from about 85% returns on my hunts to around 30%. This is hunting snables, exos, and snarks. I was using an Opalo with A103 before, now just using the Opalo. I just can't afford to use the A103 at...
Back