Recent content by ConzA

1. ConzA

Entropia Universe 15.0.1 Release Notes

Creatures that have just been spawned will now wait a short duration before they aggro. Hunted ambus and when they spawned next to me i took like 1 - 2 seconds them to agro on me... For me this seems to work same as always at least on ambus.
  2. ConzA

WoF 2014: Team Finland

For support, have so little and so random times to play... will do my best :cool: NATION OF CHOICE: Finland FULL AVATAR NAME: Sami Samppa Salomon CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): Not me
  3. ConzA

Servers Are Down

I think these can be found from TT after update... well c
  4. ConzA

Ozpyn BP S1X4

Price for this baby Ozpyn BP S1X4.
  5. ConzA

Question: What's your hunting setup and why?

Tagging: CalyTrek CR Soul MK.II E.L.M Edition (L) Main weapon: Emik enigma L1, L2 (L) + dante Fap: vivo T15, Regeneration chip VI, herb box Armor: Adj pixie, viceroy, 5B plates Have so little time to spend on entropia cause of real life situation. So i trie to have some fun, with good and cheap...
  6. ConzA

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Alpha Centauri Federal Asteroid Space Resort
  7. ConzA

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Heres few that comes to my mind. Lunar Aerodrome Black Quarry Ancient Iron Mines Federation Rough Diamond Quarry The Royal Mineral Exchange Federation Minerals Industrial Space station
  8. ConzA

Uber: 1.4k drone elite with big esi

GZ mate thats one big ass ESI
  9. ConzA

It has been some time...

Gz mate, nice find
  10. ConzA

Health Poll 2010

204.x ish :lolup: käkäkäkäkäkääääk
  11. ConzA

Achievement: Commando!

big gratz on this awesome skill you got !!! :D
  12. ConzA

Question: Vigilante or Ghost??

If you cannot afford more than one armor then you should get Ghost Small bots doesnt need armor like Vigi its too good. Ghost + 6A plates is very good combo against small bots. And ghost with plates is very good combo agains allmost all small mobs. I myself use Gremlin +6A or 5B against all...
  13. ConzA

Question: Killstrike OR maxed XT?

If in the long run you are not gonna use high end UL non sib weapons you should skill up to lvl 73 to max XT and no more.
  14. ConzA

Question: Any Tier 10 Opalo Sollomates yet?

after tier 2, tiering opalo comes very expensive so theres no reason to do it ! same as fap-5 needs medical compress... its over 1k% so theres no point to tier those items...
  15. ConzA

Achievement: its over 200

Finally i made to 200+ hp club. only took about 3½ years. Happy skilling to you all !:yay:
Back