Recent content by Cool Breeze

1. Cool Breeze

MA Webshop Visa Payment Broken

I had success but I posted my solution here in another thread. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/webshop-dibs-payment-is-offline-since-atleast-friday-night-aest.282059/
  2. Cool Breeze

Webshop DIBS payment is offline since atleast Friday night AEST.

Just incase anyone else is still having issues, I thought I would post my experience with the webshop here. I had been trying to make a purchase in the webshop for a few days with no success using the Support page link in the EU splash screen on login. I tried "mandu" suggestions with no luck...
  3. Cool Breeze

Game Keeps Crashing Trying To Load Blueprint Storage Area

me too, so I filed a support case Crashes everytime so I filed a support case because I had ongoing issues with a couple books so I thought MA should know about. This is what I filed: This the main section I wrote in the support case. I hope they figure this out soon.
  4. Cool Breeze

Mindark treating players differently (auction mistake, the following)

my mistake, deleted what I posted. I had some names confused
  5. Cool Breeze

0 Sucess with high skills

In reference to the OP In that Pharmacy you got going in your inventory. Are any of those pills your Heart medication? Go Green. I guarantee a more harmonious outcome. amen :cool:
  6. Cool Breeze

Question: Petition for boost pills

I popped so many pills I am hiding from the family behind trees. I need serious help, got the shakes now. "SIGN" Amen Cool Breeze Blackheart
  7. Cool Breeze

Info: Clarification regarding Teleporter fee

Possible TP again to FOMA or CP, even better... Big Fee for us big spenders to other Planets. I'm Game. Just a thought. Amen :cool:
  8. Cool Breeze

Server Downtime for Release

Beer Trucks
  9. Cool Breeze

Serve court papers - via Facebook - The Straits Times

Anyone check Pvp4. I heard something about a new Death Bug? I will hire a screen play ghost writer and start making popcorn. This is gonna make a good movie. Better than Lost in Space. :eyecrazy:
  10. Cool Breeze

Calypso Forums is the Cure ...

Now I'm reminiscing, Stop it
  11. Cool Breeze

Calypso Forums is the Cure ...

Old Thread. I moved on to the 2015 "ANNUAL" report. I will let you know what I think about that. Stay tuned. More "DOOMSDAY" to come. P.S. You go ahead and keep drinking their KoolAid.
  12. Cool Breeze

Switzerland referendum / Vote for basic income

Wrong Thread, sorry
  13. Cool Breeze

Question: Bug in this new 'Feedback' feature of PCF?

I have this same problem with a post I have been wanting to edit for almost a year now. The Edit function is missing on mine also. I did edit it once before and I was wondering if there is some edit once and no more deal going on. I sure would like to know because links change for certain things...
  14. Cool Breeze

ComPet Development Update

My Questions are... 1) Are those participating in the "Closed" Beta Testing playing it for free so they do not lose to the issues which may popup during the testing period? OR Is MA going to offer Deed owners a chance to invest in pet upgrades during the testing period "just to peeve you off"...
  15. Cool Breeze

Do you like all of the polls recently?

I like the Polls. They saved Europe back in the 16th Century. I did meet a few in my travels that I thought might jump me in the back alleys in Hamtramck after a hard night when I was a misguided youth. AMEN:cool:
Back