Recent content by corthezz

1. corthezz

Mining Mania!

Nice event finally for miners!!!!! IF YOU NEED AMPS FOR CHEAPER, CONTACT ME!!!! Level 7, 8, 9, D-CLASS. PM or meet me at Akmuul or i will go to RT tonight and can bring some there is someone needs.....
  2. corthezz

Uber: WHAT thA HELL? XXIII Tower :)

Its like a starting money for event. At least i have money now for craft some amps and hit it higher :D amps loaded :D
  3. corthezz

Uber: WHAT thA HELL? XXIII Tower :)

It was just a try: B50 Finder + Level 8 (HELL, Dome 1)
  4. 9284 PED Tower

9284 PED Tower

9284 PED Tower screenshot
  5. corthezz

where to find dunkel plastix

Find Dunkel and bring me all other materials and i will craft you F-106 (+600ped is the auc price now). I will need 1-3 click to make one success 5x Dunkel Plastix 1x Kanerium ingot 3x Narc ingot 8x Typo ingot
  6. corthezz

Project XXV or XXVI

And your opinion? its worth that effort? Now the whole universe is full of Lyst. No MU and hard to extract...
  7. corthezz

Project XXV or XXVI

you are doing similar ones, isnt? :)
  8. corthezz

Uber: Silence I'll kill you!

it was a tower so dont had to, 3 click and i was outside PVP.
  9. corthezz

Uber: My first XXIV :D

gratz mate! you made some nice turnover last month (#7) so I think its well deserved one. BTW: you are playing poker while mining? Keep that money ingame cuz those poker cheaters will take it all. :cool:
  10. corthezz

i got X pyrite and the next claim was the Lyst. But its in safe now in my storage :wtg:
  11. corthezz

yeah, but they mining while killing each other :)
  12. corthezz

Thank GOD its over 4K! Thanks to PK'ers to filling PVP with money. :smoke:
  13. The PVP one :)

The PVP one :)

14. corthezz

Uber: Twin towers in HELL

ok, so you have skills+experience. On luck noone can help. What about turnover? you burning at least 15amp/day? or you just stop after 2 not good amps?
  15. corthezz

Uber: Twin towers in HELL

:lolup: were you got this info. I am avoiding gambling in craft at all. I can say the mining is more gamble. I lost my life with mining since 2005. First 3-5 years hardly found any tower. How long you are here? This is combined turnover+bit experience+bit skills+lot of luck :D
Back