Recent content by CozMoDan

1. C

Almost a month since my last daily mission.

Been playing 13 years, why do you think I am posting the message O 90 day wonder .
  2. C

Almost a month since my last daily mission.

Seems like when I make a post like this I will get one in the next couple of days, hope this will work again. Let me know if you have been getting any.
  3. C

Daily Terminals down

I guess I had not waited long enough, sure thought I did so its fine now :)
  4. C

Daily Terminals down

Yes and no old ones
  5. C

Daily Terminals down

first thing I did.
  6. C

Daily Terminals down

Just tried 3 different ones and none of them worked and I know it has 16 hours + since I used one. TIA the help.
  7. C

How to purchase strong box keys ?

What about what Robin said above about prepaid cards ?
  8. C

Thanks all and I do have a CC but it will not work out of the USA (Discover card). Guess I won't be getting any extra ammo this year, LOL.
  9. C

I do not have a visa or master card so how can I get the keys ? Can some one buy them for me and I can pay them with ped ? I hope so, although I never got anything good from them :( Thanks for any help. PS have not been playing for the last year or so.
  10. C

Anyone getting the daily bonus mission ?

Just for every ones info, when make a post like this one within 2 or 3 days I get a bonus. I got one yesterday :).
  11. C

It seems to me that when I make the post asking about them I get one in the next couple of days, hope it work this time :).
  12. C

I am not sure but I think its been a month or more since I have had one and I am just wondering if MA has stopped them ? TIA for the info.
  13. C

Have you see the slow moving mist ?

No robots, no swamp, and it was not dust it was a mist and just after sunrise as I recall. Anyway no big deal and it was kind of cool looking like a fog moving across the area.
  14. C

Jurra plateau
  15. C

I was hunting and all of a sudden a think mist pass all around me and into the distance. Pretty cool I thouhgt.
Back