Recent content by cp poison

1. cp poison

moving up in the eu world?

just an update im currently using a vivot5 (only reason cos it was cheap n gives best heal for my lvl) i have a riker ul1 (maxed so ready to move on) and full kobold with 2a plates 5bs are too expensive atm for the mobs i hunt anyway. strtd hunting atrax young - old not the most eco but still...
  2. cp poison

moving up in the eu world?

just an update... iv now maxed the M1a and im just waiting till iv got enought peds to spare to move on
  3. cp poison

anyone going to download festival?

HOLY SHIT DOWNLOAD KICKS ASS! it was amazin! dunno if any eu heeds where there but a couple of wow players txt into the big screens
  4. cp poison

Mind benders and quizzes:

ok its been a couple of days n no1s got it....... the second person picked up the basket aswell so the last egg is still inside
  5. cp poison

hmmm... no that would be incorrect lol
  6. cp poison

Question: I may have exceeded myself

hunting for loot... no different than hunting for fun other than when u run out of peds u need ur loot to pay for ur ammo etc. just be eco (tht seems to be the best advice goin) dont use guns u cant use to ur advantage ie 15 ammo burn but only 5/10 hit ability... no point. basically dont waste...
  7. cp poison

Basic Taming Tutorial

aswum im gonna give this a shot
  8. cp poison

Quick Guide To Fruit and Natural Stone Markup

thnx this was helpfull
  9. cp poison

u can buy a pack of skins (rolling papers) that have these types of questions on them... heres 1 (i havnt read all pages in this thread so if its been done sorry) there are two people and a basket with 6 eggs inside it. the first person takes 5 eggs out, the second person takes the sixth egg...
  10. cp poison

Song Title Conversation

mr hankey the christmas poo (south park)
  11. cp poison

the person below me

FALSE TPBM has a ginger mullet
  12. cp poison

Chinese Whispers

Colt slider! Help! The gay sheeps! Gate you birth for flour shark. Notes: faG de to. (love our waves boss?) Bruce...a bot to be AIM...NOT: Bowls of Port hand soon sludge (Dave's In fer' now).
  13. cp poison

Continue this story...

this seemed to have little effect on the bunny, suddenly Gene Simons tp'd in and used his axe shaped bass guitar to.....
  14. cp poison

Game: Questions?

how about the loss of billions of dollars and lifes a year?
  15. cp poison

The CTRL+V game

Rev B - CJP - 10 June 09 Access road altered and house design changed. ? didnt have a clue wat was gonna appear there but oh well
Back