Recent content by Craf

1. C

what happened to entropiawiki

Still appears to be unavailable. (I'm in the UK)
  2. C

*Atrax Park* AUDacious 8s

Crazy Fish joining the event.
  3. C

Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

Maybe MA will have a bit of fun with us, and make a new mission - Loot 10,000 broken Black Gold Cards to get 1 Stamina point, and these can only be looted from lootable-PVP zone mobs.
  4. C

Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

Ah - I have a black card - and I cannot log in.
  5. C

Entropedia Database Dump

This looks good, so now we just need a proper updatable web application that doesn't break. Now that is hard to do. I know, because I've done some in the past.
  6. C

Android app - Entropia Information

It has been a while since I announced any updates to my Android app, but they have been continuing, normally about once a month. Most have included extra information on the locations of mobs, when I discover them in-game, because the entropedia site's Location pages are still broken. The data...
  7. C

Help: Stuck on an outpost

I'm curious as to where the location is with androids and frogs. Nothing springs to mind.
  8. C

Help: can't login any more

Thanks for the safe mode suggestion! I have also been having problems logging in, on Ancient Greece. I get through the username, password and gold card code, then the splash screen appears, but there is no progress on the progress bar, and no "tips" appear - it just sits there doing nothing. But...
  9. C

The most epic hunt ever!!!

Find a Petite Red Papoo Young and sweat it dry, then it will follow you around like an annoyed pet, attacking you. Nice thing about these pets is they give you Evade skill! When you get fed up with them you can just kill them and get a new one.
  10. C

Android app - Entropia Information

A few bug fixes have been done in the latest version of the Entropia Information app that was released today.
  11. C

Animal body parts in the EU universe

Don't forget Body Fat. (Well, maybe we are all trying to forget about that!)
  12. C

Animal body parts in the EU universe

On Toulan: Caboria Clam Caboria Cord Tabtab Cavity Tabtab Tooth Thawr Horn Thawr Ivory and various leathers and hides
  13. C

Maturities of Rocktropian Human mobs

(This was posted on the neverdie forum, but there doesn't seem to be much activity there, so I thought I'd post here too). I have a theory, that might hopefully be confirmed by someone here, or at least start an interesting discussion. I think that the classifications of the Rocktropian Human...
  14. C

Unable to edit missions

I have been on Cyrene for a few weeks now, and have been making notes on the missions, teleporter locations, mob locations and mission broker locations. I am adding these as corrections to my free Android app - Entropia Information. So even if entropedia doesn't have the correct information...
Back