Recent content by crazedslayer

1. C

Web designer for hire :)

Hey guys, I have been designing websites and doing all sorts of jquary and javascript for over a year now. Recently I have seen that there are a bunch of people that have been looking for some sort of help designing or fixing code for their websites. If you would like to talk to me, my in game...
  2. C

price of jarheas f

i have a set for sale and price currently is about tt+450 give or take 50 pads. I have a full JARHEAD (C/F) UL armor 100% tiarak texture on all fields set for sale currently. msg my if you are interested. :) Daniel CrazedSlayer Smith
  3. C

Selling: Full set JARHEAD (C/F) UL armor 100% tiarak texture on all fields

Hay guys I have a full set of JARHEAD (C/F) UL armor 100% tiarak texture on all fields. this texture is running at about 45 ped a field. Im open for offers. message me on the forum or in game. Kind regards...
  4. C

can you upload files

I was just wondering if I could. thank you very much for the info :)
  5. C

can you upload files

thanks you for the info :)
  6. C

looking to buy a shop/price check

thank you very much for the info :)
  7. C

can you upload files

is there a way to upload files to the forum ? like pdfs, excel, and word docs ? if not, where is a good place to upload these so that multiple people can access and download them ?
  8. C

CrazedSlayer's pre-buy service

Hay guys, I have noticed from just standing in twins that a lot of people craft attachments or items and then just end up tt-ing them, either because the overwhelming amount with little to no market or they just want their peds back and are not willing to take th 3-7 days it would take to sell...
  9. C

Buying: dispense decoy

this made me laugh very hard :D
  10. C

Help: Fail to patch the new VU

same problem, after not letting me download multiple times i just restarted the pc and it worked fine.
  11. C

just a test

third test
  12. C

just a test

second test
  13. C

picture trouble

lol i would guess so :) thanks for your help :)
  14. C

thank you for the offer but im looking for a high traffic location.
  15. C

do you happen to the know the price ? and is the shop that's being sold on the second floor ? or is the large shop that is selling the deed on the second floor ?
Back