Recent content by CrestIV

1. CrestIV

Entropia Universe 14.1 Release Notes

Ok never having looted a unl SIB item before, did they only drop with 50%+ condition before, i think they did, but not sure. And the real question, can they drop with just 3%+ now, like UBER SIB weapons in just normal, non or small Global value loots?
  2. CrestIV

Favorite game?

Planescape Torment Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance GTA San Andreas X-Com: Terror from the Deep Syndicate
  3. CrestIV

Could Diablo III bring more players to Entropia?

Yes exactly D3, is a game in which you, if you chose to do so, buy something from other players to advance faster or sell to other for money, but it is a game and not even a competitive one except for bragging rights. You do need to pay nothing in order to be able to loot items/gold you can sell...
  4. CrestIV

Could Diablo III bring more players to Entropia?

No for the simple fact that the RCE is 100% optional in D3 while it is mandatory in EU. You buy D3 and can play as much as you like doing, whatever is possible in the game without any additional cost (later addons not counted). You just have the option to sell or buy via the RCA. But here you...
  5. CrestIV

Should Logoff in space be removed?

Can you point me to an official statement about the 25% revenue towards the planet of birth, because that seems awfully high and i must have missed that somehow.
  6. CrestIV

New rig help please!

Well for a lot less money you can get very close real life performance. It does certainly depend what you wanna do with it though. Just some quick notes while i wait for the D III beta to go live. :woot: - the CPU, only a few select programs need that much multi threading; overclocked 2500K...
  7. CrestIV

Calypso Land Deed Update

I was one calling them out on this myself with some bold claims that that was exactly what was going to happen. The way i understand the statement, the only option for additional Planet Calypso Land Deeds is now coming from the Planet Calypso Partner effectively diminishing the 25% they receive...
  8. CrestIV

Planet Postmoderna Phase 1

Wait doesn't Kickstarter work like auctions(ebay/ingame), pesky sniper bids/contributions in the last seconds.:smoke:
  9. CrestIV

FYI: Planet Postmoderna Phase I

Nope :laugh: I even checked the page in regular intervals just to see that my initial assessment of utter inane rubbish was right.
  10. CrestIV

FYI: Hussk Spawning: Official Thread

Shows that this kind of Boss mob doesn't really work too well in the EU real cash environment. I watched a stream of the killing and i guess it is easier now, maybe easy enough for a soc/soc family or alliance to do it on their own. Having everybody chip in prior to the spawning and then...
  11. CrestIV

Question: What is the Treasure Hunter proffession on the Finder stats

It is a different profession not yet implemented in game at all. It is meant to be a/the core part of Arkadia, but so far that didn't really work out. Apparently every planet partner will be able to implement the system on their planets too once it is in game.
  12. CrestIV

Entropia Universe Receives $2.5 Million Dollars From One Investor in Planet Calypso Citizenship System

Of course! What did you expect, that MA would be honest and pay more than those 30%, of 1k PED implied deed value, a year? If the revenue would really increase noticeably, beyond those 30%, we will see a new bunch of them asap. And i am pretty sure, the only reason it will ever getting above...
  13. CrestIV

Help: Low FPS/Performance - New PC

Cpu It is the FX , does not work at all or very poorly atm with EU. And for once not really MAs fault, the new FX Architecture is the culprit i think, a hybrid between true dualcore and "hyperthreading". AMD-FX-doesn-t-currently-run-EU
  14. CrestIV

Should Sweaters Gang Up and Raise the Price?

Yes please organize a strike too, that always worked so well. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
  15. CrestIV

should MA take the bank out from twins

Yes (too short)
Back