Recent content by Crille

1. Crille

PA: You are running low on memory - no I'm not!!!

Oh really. What program is that?
  2. Crille

Oberon's Mo's Perch VIDEO

Oh wow. Thats nice! I do belive you just owned MindArk/FPC. Ninjas <3
  3. Crille

Server Down For Release

Wait, wait what? The beverages finally arrived??! .... ... Oh I see, minor update... *goes back to deep sleep*
  4. Crille

Are you an Old Player but not super active?

6 years + now.. And im still waiting for those beverages :( It feels like its the same old game as back in 2004, but with better graphics and new planets.. oh yeah, and missions.....
  5. Crille

Info: MA & Swedish people thank Neverdie for Rocktropia

lol, "Tack för att du betalat din TV avgift." English: "Thank you for paying your TV fee"
  6. Crille

Flying over Hades

Made a small video when I successfully took of from Cape Corinth. Music: Akino Arai - Natsukashii Umi Hope you like the view :) xJDQ-Lz_C9c
  7. Crille

Oberon Flying @100% Success Rate

It seems that its easier to take of while having higher FPS / lower settings, or is it just me?
  8. Crille

How many bombs to Rich(es)

1342. Good luck! :)
  9. Crille

The Mindforce powers of the future

Cloaking Chip Turns the skin into the surrounding texture. Maybe even slightly transparent. - Will be a must-to-have in PVP matches/events. Remote Viewing (Mind Travel) Chip Enables you to spectate places without actually be there. - See whats behind hills and mountains. Spy on an area...
  10. Crille

3D Pictures from VU 10!

I think its something wrong with my eyes. Sometimes i see the thumbs 3D without glasses at a distance :eek: Its acually kinda cool :)
  11. Crille

New Nvidia Drivers

I asked support before and they replied, look at post 29. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/2160638-post29.html So it seems that the problem is with the drivers, and MA is waiting for Nvidia to fix it. I also sent an email to Nvidia about this, but i think it might take a while.. :(
  12. Crille

New Nvidia Drivers

I had the BSOD problem before, but now it works pretty good with the right settings, seems that someone did something.. If I am using too high settings, nv4_disp.dll crashes and I have to restart the computer, but no BSOD. I am currently using latest graphics driver 195.62 with 8800GT.
  13. Crille

New Nvidia Drivers

I still get BSOD after like 5 - 10 min ingame with latest drivers.. I sent a Support Message to FPC and got this reply: Translated to english:
  14. Crille

Secret picture from server park

Haha, loot server :laugh:
  15. Crille

Help: WTF? Take a guess and win 1000 EFD.

Unique Red Atrox Egg? :tapfinger
Back