Recent content by crk585

1. C

Selling: Twin Peaks Mall Shop 1st Floor 13s

Store is still for sale! Time to Bump!
  2. C

What do you drive IRL - here's my car (one of them)

Wanted to show wifes graduation present :) its a 2012 Chevy Cruze, also known as a Holden, added some parts she wanted added, hood/trunk is real carbon fiber. I drive a Chevy Colorado :-) not worth posting a picture lol Also my zx12 is my baby =D
  3. 1978

4. picture 016

picture 016

5. picture 007

picture 007

6. C

Selling: Trading: Teleport chip V for Teleport chip III.

May I ask why someone would want the lower level chip and then it be more expensive? And yes I know it uses more ME, I thought the ME was based on how far you decide to jump... Bump for you though if you still have it for sale! :)
  7. C

City Parking Permit

Ok, I have a great idea. Lets not ban the vehicles from cities, lets create a craftable, attachment to the vehicles that decays when you spawn your vehicle into a city to show off! All for city parking permit lets vote!
  8. C

Have this up in auction at 10k SB. Very low bid for the store, don't let this pass! -Close Thread
  9. C

Time to... Bump!
  10. C

Rent would require some type of collateral. However, It is currently rented. The shop is still for sale.
  11. C

Can we do away with the need for ammo?

I think its an awesome idea :)) Perhaps they could make it look like real ammo, rather than a square with a drawing that looks like something from grade school lol
  12. C

Giving this a bump-O-roo! Situations in RL force sale, dont make this Grade A++++++ shop go empty :(
  13. C

Mall Shops are not Working.

Gratz on your new store :). I have had pricing glitches where the prices would disappear and not show a retail price. Perhaps the latest patch which included updates for some shops could have glitched all the rest :(
  14. C

Shinkiba wool?

Well, as per update wild Daikibas are extinct :-(!!
  15. C

Bump :yay: Also will consider trading for a Hanger + my ped.
Back