Recent content by cWal

1. C

Info: Atlas Island Day - 21st April

2023, another year, another April 21st... A thought for Boldar, 14 years ago... :cry: And for Atlas Haven and all these good memories here.
  2. C

Calypso Land Deeds will be migrated to the Entropia Exchange

Yes, 9. Not was, still 9 I think :-)
  3. C

Sweat Gatherer Skill Points & Profession Level Hall of Fame

My turn to update : 6475 / 58.12 Still ahead Greysloth ;) https://mega.nz/file/CtA0mRra#2tAL6_MyvYS71g7GsGTperag_8hi2Z8ra7zfcd-E94I
  4. C

To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

There is only a 28s Twitch for his 60th birthday last december...
  5. C

To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

Old friend, great player, it was always good to meet you in sweat groups. Have a nice last warp mate, we had so many together! RIP my friend. :cry:
  6. C

Ah the good old days!

This ad was really great, I perfectly remember it :-)
  7. C

News: Disturbance notice regarding Inventory and Storage

:ROFLMAO: Prozac would be nice too :)
  8. C

Sage IX Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza) 4th December 2020

And please add "Simon Neothane Meyer", as he is unable to post here for an unknown reason (insufficient privileges)
  9. C

Sage IX Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza) 4th December 2020

Count me in, I used to be part of the team leaders if you need. IGN : Alusz-Iphigenia Alusz EPERJE-TOKAY
  10. C

Help: Cannot Access Entropia Online

Same problem... in september 2020, ask your administrator for the rights. I am the admin of my PC... :p I downloaded and reinstalled the game, it worked...
  11. C

Notice Regarding L.A.R.A and C.A.R.A Pets

I read that this pet was intended to be tamed only 1 per avatar... So, people crying now make me laugh a bit, it just cost few whip strikes to get one. And I think noone has leveled it up to level 16 yet.
  12. C

Sweat Gatherer Skill Points & Profession Level Hall of Fame

Well, my turn to update : 6000 points, level 53.7715 Gratz to all !
  13. SG 6000 achievement!

SG 6000 achievement!

14. C

Achievement: 5000 Sweat Gatherer achievement.

Another planet, another mob, another place, new people around, but still sweating, and finally I did it! But well, 7 years to grab 1K points and considering how slow it goes now, I know I'll never reach the 7000, high chances I'll be dead IRL before... May be see you next step. Related Stats ...
Back