Recent content by Cyaron

1. C

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Adjusted

Hello guys, t0.99 A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Adjusted Starting bid: tt +1300 BO: tt+1400 or trade for: Ozpyn RSB S1X2 + trauma 4 Leave your in-game name and will contact you if you are interested. Thank you
  2. C

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Adjusted

Hello guys, t0.99 A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Adjusted Starting bid: tt +1300 BO: tt+1400 or trade for: Ozpyn RSB S1X2 + trauma 4 Leave your in-game name and will contact you if you are interested. Thank you
  3. C

Expectation

Hi Wizz, Thank you for your input. Well, give me an example by hunting using YOUR brain, I may follow it. and how can you hunt hunt hunt like an idiot? I'm saying my hunting sessions are 2-3 hours, spending 1k-1.5k peds in ammo and return is the one you saw in the first post. I'm not...
  4. C

Expectation

Hi again, I'm shocked about the feedback you guys provide. I wanted to enlight with my post that I want just to hunt, hunt and hunt again. Doing other activities is like you start playing with multiple characters. I can say now I have some extra knowledge about how the system works and as a...
  5. C

Expectation

How many of you will still playing if you knew from the start that you will gonna lose your deposit 100% no matter what mob you hunt? Hunting system is DOOM right now and I tested it. I speak with some UBER players and they are agreed with me. You must be very crazy about playing a game so...
  6. C

Expectation

Hello guys, I finally understood how this game works and I want to share my view, as it tooks me some time to understand wheres my money. This is my view so if you are not agreed, please don't be a hater!! You can support with positive feedback and suggestions. PED Value: 10 ped = 1 US$...
  7. C

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Register Alavante Kulok Nicolaus
  8. C

Price check: Boar Adj & Restor Adj

Hello guys, Please, can you let me know what is the actual price for? Boar Adjusted (M) set Restoration Chip, Adjusted Thanks
Back