Recent content by d12cube

1. D

Tracked Quest/Mission: The Deserter

I logged in today and this green message popped up. I was wondering if anyone had a clue what this mission is since I could not find it in my quest log. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.
  2. D

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

Register Sara Creator Conner
  3. D

Xmas swunt marathon (2nd)

woot I'm glad u did so well Max :)) I guestimate that everyone that participated won at least an average of 50 peds from minigames alone. Death games did favor lower HP players, but I figured that higher HP players would be able to understand the premise of other games like guessing the next...
  4. D

Xmas swunt marathon (2nd)

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the participants who fought hard for the prizes. Over 1200 ped were handed out and I hope to do this again next year if people deem it as successful as I think it went. Thanks to Adam and andy from Angels & Devils for their donations and Grimy Salty qq for...
  5. D

Help: Hiring 7 "Full-Time & Hard-core" sweaters for job.

Hey Mark, Please consider me for a spot on the waiting list: here are ur questions and below are my answers... A society, with an active leader/s. The ability to sweat long hours. Be on at least 5 days a week. Good concentration skills. Nice & Low evade skills. Getting killed & hit lots...
  6. D

You were killed by the shabby Maffoid Outcast.

rofl +rep for shabby mobs
  7. D

Scams: Call for protection

Shana, we are not supposed to say players names on EF for risk of slander. Since the cat is out of the bag however, I must defend this soc. I know several members of A&D and they are upstanding individuals. I wish I could expose my scammer on EF but the slander law prevents me from doing...
  8. D

Scams: Call for protection

I agree completely, I have sent a support ticket on this matter and MA has yet to answer me with an adequate answer about it. If you are in a team and loot something where is the guarantee that the person will share the loot value? Or if someone promises to color or give back clothes, are...
  9. D

PETITION: Save our Ladder Bug!!!

Yes Please keep this fun bug!!!
  10. D

HoF: 4073 Apis

Gz to ya!! You def deserve it :))
  11. D

Achievement: The MegaVolt

huge gratz to ya Mega :)) I miss the old days at swamp running around with you. All I see are your argo globals and I wonder, where the heck is Mega? :D So cool to see you got a place to call your own now in EU!!! :yay:
  12. D

Quest/Missions - A list

sorry for the confusion, but does A-list mean that there will also be a B-list? I count around 26 missions out of the +80 so is there any clue as to the others?
  13. D

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

seems like this can go on forever :) good idea and gl to those that participate
  14. D

Omerta's Freaky Friday

I'm all about supporting free fun events, and this one sounds like it's gonna be both. Hope I can make it!
  15. D

Uber: An angel in disguise !

nice 1!! Congratz to ya !!!
Back