Recent content by dabioka

1. D

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Feedback Title: Logging display Description: Current: The current logging screen is moving. Suggested: Being able to stop the animation from logging screen Reason: My computer is getting old and it is very laggy. Thanks for the update. Great improvements on FPS in game.
  2. D

News: Triton Industries Shares

whatever they do u would whine like everyone is actually doing
  3. D

News: 2024 User Interface Update

Good news ! would be nice to overhoal the society tab meanwhile too !
  4. D

How to remove confirmed decay

Good find. Wikipedia would need a huge update but it's a lot of work :D Thanks for pointing out.
  5. D

Selling: Hunting/mining tools

Edited first post with the items sold
  6. D

Bump
  7. D

SPINA DRONE

This must be trolling
  8. D

Hello, I have for sale : Hunting : Ecotron15e 88/200 tier 2.90 +3500 sold Adjusted mayhem azuro 83/200 tier 5.27 +6000 sold melee trauma 6 +1200 sold ares ring perf +2200 sold Halloween 2019 +13500 Mining : Full (4) set of clothes touched +5% mining/crafting skills Offers pls omegaton md50...
  9. D

Mining finder radius fake

I do think it increases your chance to get a bigger claim of a rarer ores assuming you have the correct depth to hit it. Say you get usually a modest claim ofigni, you would get an average claim with a lower range finder. Hit rate has nothing to do with range un my opinion.
  10. D

Mining finder radius fake

Its said about range on most finder description that the lower the range of finder is the bigger the claim of rare stuff will be and i did verify it quite a few times. Depth otherwise is just a parameter to unlock the ores.
  11. D

Question: Question about pills and enhancers.

Most important is ur dmg output and so on cost to play per hour to know what is wise to use. Some pills can make u spend more, some gives more economy some more damage. Try to best understand what they bring you with testing and thinking process. Enhancers, you need to know the break rate on the...
  12. D

Just keep shooting! Just keep shooting?

Hello, I would change mayhem category as your sample size (number of killed) would have been enough for mayhem 01 cat, from my expérience. In ur day to day hunting do you Hunt big hp mobs like this daiki, if not you would know it happens all the time. Also play in mayhem like you invest ur...
  13. D

DPP Test on tokens and boxes @ ~ 4.5 million PED cycle.

From what im understanding on this stat is that dpp doesnot really matter a lot in mayhem. Dpp requirment is low to achieve the optimal loot. Dps is what is needed to get more tokens and boxes per ped spent. Thanks for the sharing. It was also my thoughts on how mayhem worked and one of the...
  14. D

Question: Have you ever heard your avatar breathing ?

You can hear breathing while under haste effect !
Back