Recent content by Dahc Hinder

1. D

FYI: Former Phoenix Omega Society Fund

I have been away for a bit. Last I knew the ped is being returned, Hows that process going ?
  2. D

Many of you that know me know I have a low threshhold for bull shit, and normally would have been all over this thread. Recently i took an anger management claas, but quit because they pissed me off, but i did get a little something out of it . So when this tread started is basically sat...
  3. D

Bump.... always happy to help a man dig a hole... ;)
  4. D

Phoenix_(X)_Omega Expanding

:censored:
  5. D

Question: NEW items for POE armour discovered?

Fritz Jr Stuart also has the exceptional lense in his inventory, looted at troy.
  6. D

Number off Bear shins ingame ?

Are the Shins dropping alot now? noticed prices are dropping off quicly, with sets selling often .
  7. On The Run

On The Run

8. D

Music licensed by MindArk

Give me my money - Spinal Tap
  9. D

Selling: Ul ma-105 bp

Score !!, nice loot
  10. D

Hard Core Shorty Sold his full bear set(F), and so did Jean Stone Leblanc.. both to unknown buyers
  11. D

Phoenix Omega bot hunt

Absolutely best hunt i have ever had. , good time for sure .
  12. D

Not good

had the same bug as you all , like a slide show of places i fixed it by going to the different tp's it kept showing me, emerald was one of them and when i tp'd to there the changing screens stopped, hope it helps you ppl
  13. D

According to the market value on mine , 2 shins were sold this past week , any one have any info on this ?? + 1400 ;(
  14. D

Ahh it does my hear good to see this thread, As many of you know i ahve been adding all sets of shins i can find to my FL. So far the ppl i have are Dahc Hinder Jean Stone Leblanc Milk Milken eN (F) plonker t3h plonker Bob Goody Kochanski Chorbal Bal Balikian Egzotic Mania You (F)...
  15. D

Would u hit an avatars owner IRL ?

Oh hell yes I would
Back