Recent content by DaisyColdFinger

1. DaisyColdFinger

Suggestion: Tier comps in events!

All these ideas - what you poppin :D edit : ups my bad, this ones not fresh.
  2. DaisyColdFinger

MindArk You have got to be kidding me right??????

< - monria born - 1 reply in 4 weeks - unresolved - get comfy or get a new pastime ;)
  3. DaisyColdFinger

MindArk You have got to be kidding me right??????

unless they found alts or something else linked to your ip temp locks should only last a week. / booked
  4. DaisyColdFinger

News: Introducing TWEN Token

Ever heard the expression never place all your eggs in one basket ^^
  5. DaisyColdFinger

Innovations to end the Uber Hunting suffering and increase players

macro world resource inflation _ ._ _ , _ ._ (_ ' ( ` ) _ .__) ( ( ( ) `) ))) ) ) _) (__ (_ (_ . _) _) ,__) `~ ~`\ ' . /`~ ~` ; ; / \...
  6. DaisyColdFinger

News: Unregistered Spaceship May Crash on Calypso

The mechanics for seeing a descending ship animation are already in place.
  7. DaisyColdFinger

New player looking for society

Good socs despite what they say are HARD to find. Since were closed atm i would recommend you reach out to The Ministry.
  8. DaisyColdFinger

Hell Yeah !

update - due to lack of sufficient mid level uptake were taking on a new approach and training new players into big game hunting instead - 70 members reached. recruitment closed until the next culling.
  9. DaisyColdFinger

MindArk Interim Report Q2 2023

Ja bad gpt rewording on that point kingofaces ... apologies
  10. DaisyColdFinger

Page 19 Page # 19 Earnings per share MindArk Group's result after tax for the second quarter amounts to -15.6 million SEK. When divided by 31.5 million shares (the number of shares after reverse split), earnings per share amounts to -0.50 SEK per share (-0.06 SEK per share, divided by the same...
  11. DaisyColdFinger

Key takeaways from page 7 - DEVELOPMENT OF ENTROPIA UNIVERSE Q2 2023 The quarter within the development of Entropia Universe involved several upgrades, along with a shifted focus in different teams at MindArk due to the ongoing reorganization. The reorganization plan began in Q2 and was...
  12. DaisyColdFinger

Forum Software Updated

Seems legit - tnx .. was about to migrate myself elsewhere ;)
  13. DaisyColdFinger

Forum Software Updated

experiencing constant loading and time outs - no bueno !
Back