Recent content by Dalas

1. Dalas

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Feedback Title: Mindforce Cooldown not visible. Description: Current: We can't see when items like Arsonistic Chips or Resto Chips are cooling down and have to guess when we can use them again. Suggested: Have some kind of visual cue as we had in the old UI. Reason: Restore previous...
  2. Dalas

Calypso Land Deeds will be migrated to the Entropia Exchange

So what about untransferred dividends?
  3. Dalas

Thanks for the mention and shoutout :) Will continue bigging you up and trying to help you grow!
  4. Dalas

Selling: Limited Time New Years Investment Service Bonus (Closed)

Getting my hands on more of these ASAP! I've had Shares in Xanato for a little over a year now and am VERY impressed with what he's pulled off in that time. I forsee Mayhems becoming crazy business times for Xanato, and great times for us investors. Moving into the new year positive about this...
  5. Dalas

Your 2023 goals?

1. Increase passive income. Primarily by growing holdings in Xanato's Investment Service Fund (no, he didn't ask me to post this but here's the link in case you're interested: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/xanatos-investment-service-fund.278760/ ). Dividends from my...
  6. Dalas

20 years in Entropia!

November 2002 - November 2022. No breaks. So far, so good. Some highlights: Sometime in 2006: First ever solo HoF (Combibo Mature 690 ped, pure PED) August 2007 - Met my girlfriend (avatar name: Witchiness Freja Braveheart) at Atlas Island North while sweating. January 2010 - First major...
  7. Dalas

The Rental Service of Legends! Provided by Xanato Kaso and Co.

They clearly did :) More rentals completed more ongoing! Month and year coming to an end. Looking forward to the final numbers :)
  8. Dalas

Mayhem is here! Gear up and farm those tokens! Several more rentals successful under the care of Xanato. Lots more to come :) This is such a great initiative that I've invested in Xanato's investment fund. Enjoying the numbers rising each day, staying ahead of other investments like AUD. Loving it!
  9. Dalas

Another rental period done and next is underway. Very pleased with all business conducted with Xanato so far, and hoping to get more involved in this!
  10. Dalas

Happy item owner and returning customer of Xanato's Rental service here. So far, so good. Reliable and trustworthy, never a hiccup and always paid in full. Excited for the next one!
  11. Dalas

Buying: Improved Restoration Chip

Bought it!
  12. Dalas

I'm gonna find you...
  13. Dalas

Searching...
  14. Dalas

Getting closer every day...
  15. Dalas

Aiming to pay somewhere around 20k ped in cash. Opening up a thread a little early in anticipation of having to wait a while for a deal. If one should turn up sooner than expected, I have backup to pay quicker ;)
Back