Recent content by Damianto

1. Damianto

[LIVESTREAM]Dusty Drones: Return of the second HoF.

I'll follow this thread for sure :D good luck my mentor :D
  2. Damianto

need a little help

Last year I had a claim on a mountain which wasn't possible to get, I wrote a support case (with screen) and at the end they gave me my ores back (~10peds value) :D
  3. Damianto

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

voted and +repped...
  4. Damianto

Question: Mining support request

I know how you feel :/ I have lost 800 peds during last 4 days (oa103+oa104) and got just a 50 ped global :rolleyes: If I don't hit a nice global the next days I won't play for more than a while..
  5. Damianto

11k Blausariam!!!

gratz man :D why do you edit position if you said that's treasure island (near furor)? lol
  6. Damianto

This is a uber for me

gratz :eek: anyway, why isn't there written in the global chat?? it's more than 50 peds..
  7. Damianto

How long since your first ever login to EU/PE

Very interesting poll, it shows that after 2006 the number of people coming here is always decreased :( edit: it can mean that: - older players are more spammers - EU marketing is decreasing - EU is an old game - now there are other game better than EU - the entertainment of the game is...
  8. Damianto

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

8o ........
  9. Damianto

2000 EFD logo contest

2000 EFD :eek: gl :D
  10. Damianto

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

voted and +rep given :D
  11. Damianto

Buying: Prospecting

Salerno, you have a pm :D
  12. Damianto

It should be a little less than 15 peds and I'll pay 1500%.. yesterday the syte worked..
  13. Damianto

I can make an exception for you :)
  14. Damianto

Hi :D I'm searching ~25ped tt of prospecting skill and I pay 1500%, no less and no more :D edit: salerno will sell it to me :)
  15. Damianto

Uber: Twin Towers On Ice

OMG O___O and barbara just got another 2k peds zinc looooool gratz to both O__O
Back