Recent content by Damnatio

1. D

Happy return

Last night i have entered the game again ( i haven't played since July ) and buyed few boms to test my luck unamped. It seems that Mindark had a "welcome back"gift for me :laugh:
  2. wbgift

wbgift

3. D

Strash's mining Log

Yup, it was fun, even if i didn't learned anything :)
  4. D

Space - the golden age of mining?

Hmmm.... perhaps the MU of the Gold ores and ingots will raise above 100.10% now ?
  5. D

Strash's mining Log

I am glad that you are again here Strash. Good luck and keep the blog going :)
  6. D

The new mining, a matter of time?

I suppose that i will keep to natural stone colleting and society chat until they fix that. IF they fix that. If this is an feature, not a but, maybe they want to make us using more rokie gear ? :D Anyway, can someone tell me more about the 109 amp exploit, as i am not aware of it - what...
  7. D

So... iam Noob Miner???

Nope. That means that we have to start a riot, and to burn the MA headquarters perhaps, in order to show how disapointed we are :D
  8. D

So... iam Noob Miner???

Can you imagine how much time will take if someone hit 3999 lyst/oil now ? :laugh:
  9. D

So... iam Noob Miner???

Really guys.. stop mining NOW. Only this will make this damn idiots in the MA/FPS to move their fat asses in order to fix this situation.
  10. D

hmmmm

This new mining stuff sucks soooo much...:wise: I have dropped few peds yesterday, just to test it ( as i hate to discuss something that im not aware of ). 7 II from 9 ore claims ? WTF ?
  11. D

Who Thinks Mining is Bugged

Nope. The support didn't tell us anything. They are just copy/pasting the same shitty template over and over again. Really cheap MA, really cheap...
  12. D

FOMA vs. Calypso Mining

Nice try dude, but your mining areas still suck.... :laugh:
  13. D

Snablesnot-Male

Thanks guys :)
  14. D

Snablesnot-Male

Where i can find bigger snablesnots-male ( maturity old and higher ) ?
  15. D

Strash's mining Log

Incredible ! Another tower ! GZ dude :)
Back