Recent content by dandy

1. dandy

what you do in your real life is your business don't have to shout every details to let every one knows.
  2. dandy

Question: How far can a PP reach go ?

No one metion it is extremely rare to got hit by a warp mine. There is no out of steps of PP at this case, as I know they help flying noobs when stuck at outpost, healed, and what is wrong for repairing. And official should have done more to avoid interuption of their organised promoted planet...
  3. dandy

Cannot log in...

got the similar issue recently, it was my local dns cache issue. If u run dns service, refresh it, and make sure it uses reliable sources, eg use google dns. then ipconfig /flushdns Or check your wifi dns connection to use reliable sources.
  4. dandy

Entropia Universe login BUG

if your installation not bug, the only thing come to mind is your chat.log or private_chat.log is too big, move it backup it delete it.
  5. dandy

Suggestion: Use Old Concept to Streamline Interplanetary Travel Without Screwing Over Warp Ship Operators

Easy fix, add old + current Old = Charge 40peds to use tp between planets. Current = u can find a warp from 5peds to 25peds, depending how much patience u have.
  6. dandy

Opinions on Modified Viceroy Armor?

u forgot the most critical point of Viceroy, most people get Viceroy is to get Viceroy Modified and it has 1 Percent Increased Critical Hit Chance. I get the mode to combine with two rings Summer Ring 2016 + Halloween Ring 2019 = 4.8 Percent Increased Critical Hit Chance + 20 Percent Evade +...
  7. dandy

Buying: a spacecraft

Message me the SI and the price. pay by peds and peds ready.
  8. dandy

Cannot Log in..?

me2 since last hour or so
  9. dandy

What is wrong with "The Enigma Keys"

The Enigma Keys (Stage 1) The Enigma Keys (Stage 2) The Enigma Keys (Stage 3)
  10. dandy

EU portable install

run Entropia from any drive Presume your PC has met all the requirement. Normal installation has two folders as follow; C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe C:\ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data Merge those two folders to "D:\pro\eu" (can be any drive/folder) So you want...
  11. dandy

Help: no lnger able to login after update

fix installation without full reinstallation Try to delete all files in YOUR_ENTROPIA_INSTALLATION_FOLDER/out/* if that failed, change entropia version to the previous version or older version in file YOUR_ENTROPIA_INSTALLTION_FOLDER/version.txt ( I think the previous version was 15.13.1.143669)
  12. dandy

Supremacy Reign - Recruiting

soc wth No bulls*** attached. If you want a soc for life then this is it. I am a member since 02/01/2009.
  13. dandy

Entropia Universe 15.8.6 Release Notes

minimum setting for X icons removal Under ADVANCED option, Shading Quality must be Medium or higher. Any thing else can be Safe Mode.
  14. dandy

NEVERDIE : you are not my president !

A conflict of interest Why no body see. Letting a wolf looking after the sheep. MA didn't allow planet partners to play the game, why allow for this?
  15. dandy

Info: Tree Harvesting - some observations

growing light in the trees - minimum graphic setting requirement I like to add that Particle Effect Quality in graphic setting must be at least set LOW or higher to see the growing lights + the tool must be equipped. Here a couple of pictures what they might be looked like in low settings.
Back