Recent content by Daniel Steps

1. Daniel Steps

CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 (L) <> CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 (L)

There seem to be two identically named guns "CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 (L)" with different stats. (I didn't find a thread about it so i wanted to record it here. I also made a support case so it may get fixed in the future. Can't be a good idea to have the same name for different weapons. But...
  2. CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 -- 42 vs 32 ped L gun.jpg

CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 -- 42 vs 32 ped L gun.jpg

CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 (L)
  3. CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 -- 32 vs 42 ped L gun.jpg

CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 -- 32 vs 42 ped L gun.jpg

CalyTrek Soul Mk. 2 (L)
  4. Daniel Steps

MindArk Q&A Session LAN 2023 Summary Transcript

Even if they make the mentoring gifts non-tradeable? (Ideally i prefer no non-tradeables in an RCE, but to avoid exploits and get better mentor gifts, it might be a solution?)
  5. Daniel Steps

Selling: removed

I had never heard of this one, for others that don't know this cool healing tool : http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=300 Would you like to share what loots this? :? Via PM or ingame is fine too. :)
  6. Daniel Steps

Question: Why is AFK hunting bad? Assuming it does not interfere with another player's play.

Or open a conversation with a random player (perhaps even suggest a question or topic (can be in- or outgame topics)), maybe suggest some ingame activity together, ... stimulate the community somehow instead of all the grinding leading nowhere.
  7. Daniel Steps

Entropia Universe - Client Loader

MindArk, please fix : Internet Explorer is no longer what you should link to in the client loader ... https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/gaming/internet-explorer-support-officially-ends-this-november/
  8. Daniel Steps

Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.5

Last 2 weeks i got stuck in plants on different locations all over Calypso and Amethera ... can't move, nor tp out, nor drop a vehicle close enought to escape the plant by entering vehicle ... For example at ~ Royal Club ~ the Ambulimax are stuck near the sweat circle (assuming that is a valid...
  9. Daniel Steps

Entropia Universe Client Installation Testing Assistance

The client loader no longer allows me to click on the "launch"-button. I tried verifying the local data: no effect. Not getting any warning or message whatsoever so i'm not sure what's going on at the moment. There was a Windows Update yesterday so i assume that caused the present "client loader...
  10. Daniel Steps

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

If i'm not mistaken (existing) auction orders don't do what they are supposed to do : an existing order didn't buyout my offer despite being below the amount & markup mentionned by the order. (support case sent)
  11. Daniel Steps

Calamusoid Mission Info And Such

Calamusoid Entrails = do these still drop? do they drop only from certain maturities ? have not been able to loot 1 in several days of hunting (and all the other parts were easy to find in sufficient amounts)
  12. Daniel Steps

Info: New Fort Medusa Calamusoid mission walk through

Calamusoid Nest reward was only (0.0030 ped) 300 Blazar fragments in my case, atm i dunno if it varies or if it's changed.
  13. Daniel Steps

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

I sent him a friend request .. But no server in common .. Will try again ..
  14. Daniel Steps

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Thanks : ) Little loot elsewhere for a while, so i returned ... OLA17 is the place to be ;-)
  15. Daniel Steps

Santa's Secret Code - WIN UP TO 2,000 PED for every HOF 500 and Greater!!!

Sign me up please : ) Daniel Taoseeker Steps
Back