Recent content by DanielleYourMom

1. DanielleYourMom

figured out how to log into PCF after MANY years, so HI! realized the other day that I've played...

figured out how to log into PCF after MANY years, so HI! realized the other day that I've played for 15 years that's like a whole-ass lifetime in a virtual world. o_O meanwhile, we've raised 2 kids - now 18 & 25 I take months & years off at a time, so I'm still noob'ish 🤷‍♀️ see ya in-game ~...
  2. DanielleYourMom

We had a baby....

WOOOOT <yo kev, it's G. cant find my damn login.....> gratz my friend, nothing beats fatherhood. two things to get her right quick mate, an adjustable spanner, and a kitchen knife :cool: , all the best from all of us here. give both your ladies a big ole hug. love and shit GDMA :laugh:
  3. DanielleYourMom

Selling: Furor eye.

this is a picture taken in September 2008, when Loki looted his furor eyeball I think that this was the entire description .. but it's been a long time, so I could totally be mistaken. bump .. ? :)
  4. DanielleYourMom

missions that reward with attributes

lol .. I'm still pretty unclear as to what these hunting for points missions entail or how exactly to chart it out, here. But, I found a cool chart about it and I'm just going to copy that :D :duh: I didn't even search out Next Island's mission :ahh: that one is leftover from many months ago...
  5. DanielleYourMom

alright - I think the first post is now 'up to date' I went through all the posts on this thread since I'd last updated, in August. I had no idea it had been that long ... :whistle: I corrected and added all the things mentioned by y'all in the last 8 months .. corrected reward on hiryuu...
  6. DanielleYourMom

after a handful of months out of game, I'm back to playing on a 'regular basis.' (like it or not:silly2:) just as I was thinking, 'I need to update that damn attribute thread.' soc mates began discussing the 'rebalancing' of missions coming up in August so, now I'm wondering if I should I...
  7. DanielleYourMom

inactive since October .. what'd I miss ? :)

why, thank you! :dance: NooOoOo ! bring it back and break 'em .. fab ! :duh: why won't people be completing them anytime soon? :scratch: I approve, I approve and I think I approve .. (I reserve the right to change that last approval, later ...) ty for the update, Remontoire ! :tiphat:
  8. DanielleYourMom

lol :duh: ahhhh crap ... I forgot about that !! I'll get on that, in a minute .. promise ! ;) and ty ! /Danielle
  9. DanielleYourMom

haha - I did .. tyvm :tiphat: I have heard some stuff from friends in game and kept up a little on FB .. maybe I didn't miss much .. :scratch:
  10. DanielleYourMom

Hello my friends, fellow colonists, and total strangers !! :wave: long time no post .. no EU .. no Calypso anything :rolleyes: I'm back from my undefined break of all things pixelated. It actually lasted a couple months longer than I thought .. regardless; I'm baaaacckkk !! I hope to renew...
  11. DanielleYourMom

HoF: I did this

but .. but .. but .. I've been gone for months !! fuck you ! oh yea .. congratz ! :) it's not the size of the giant head that matters .. it's how you use it to HoF <3
  12. DanielleYourMom

Well I have never gotten this stressed before from a game.

I call bullshit ! :bs: we've been friends for quite some time ... you ALWAYS get this stressed out over a game. :laugh: I couldn't get past that first line of untruths! :nana: :wave:
  13. DanielleYourMom

3K noob hof

the white dot on your radar died of shock .... :laugh: congratz, Johan :D :yay:
  14. DanielleYourMom

Uber: Nice Hof with nice item!

trox > pk this lesson brought to you today, by the full tt esi. congratz on a fatty loot :D
  15. DanielleYourMom

ATH: Austro flips the Bird

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!! :yay: :dance: :wtg: I am SO SO SO happy to see this for you, Austro !! :sniper: It's been a long time coming and very deserved !! :tiphat: Go Pyrates, go !! :woot: Have fun spending it .. don't spend it wisely ! that's OVERRATED ! but .. don't forget the 5% tax...
Back