Recent content by danirace

1. D

Where to find the Entropia Universe Planet Development Kit software?

Count me in! Guys, I am another one who wants to join the team! I am a graphic designer, so I think I can help with marketing and planet promoting ;). I can also write the game history. Please, count me in! :) Edit: Of course, I can translate it into Spanish!
  2. D

Entropia WV Productions Recruiting/ Payment offered.

PM sent! BUMP for your great idea! Thanks.
  3. D

Banner, Signature and Logo design service

Hey! :wtg: I provide design service for all the people who plays EU. My base tool is Photoshop (High Lvl). I can design banners, signatures, logos, pics, graphics, headers... for events and players. If you want, I can make custom design for other things (like apps, icons...) :). Samples of...
  4. Design samples

Design samples

5. Design samples

Design samples

6. D

Help: Trades not working!

Nothing new, happens lots of times :). Relog and try
  7. D

Summer's Fashion Designs

Hello! I love your designs, specially this. I want to know aproximated price for one like this. Thank you very much and good luck with your professional designs! :yay:
  8. D

Lilly's Sig/Banner/AD Service

:D Cool! Good luck designing!
  9. D

Banner, Logo and Website design for a few peds!!!

Please, only messages about the service, ok stutoman? Don't wanna be angry with other players, you give a suggest and I give another one. Everybody learns something :)! @Ainu: Don't worry ainu, this problem was soluted properly, anyone were angry :wtg:. See ya and thanks for trying to solve the...
  10. D

Ok, you can design best than me. But if you want to get a suggest to get more clients, please listen to that: "Never say than you are best than anyone, although you know youa are best". Don't wanna discuss about this, but please remember always that. You are young, and this can be essential in...
  11. D

I have got one of php code. But it's still a project, so it isn't finished yet. I design templates to an outgame website to earn some money, and here is one of them: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=249524&c=19 I know that I'm not better with websites :rolleyes:, but...
  12. Template

Template

13. D

Sorry, my computer internet crashed and I think it doesnt sent. I'll try another time!
  14. D

Use My Items & Get Paid

Will I need to pay for the repair cost when I retourn your equipment? If not, I want the Opalo and the shogun!!!
  15. Animated Banner Of Event With Watermark.

Animated Banner Of Event With Watermark.

Awaiting feedback...
Back