3. danka soul

Rocktropia, Club Four Studio Street, Party Events

yeah baby be there with bells on rofl
  4. danka soul

Achievement: Noob miner is marvelous.

Excellent BD well done woohoo
  5. danka soul

Its time someone does something with auto bots hunting

i have watched this goin on for sometime Monria..RT of late similar avatars involved..one in particular caused me to get that angry which is unusual for me after the yrs in this game..Monria DME dealt with it efficently by watching and demanding it stopped which did happen...headed back to RT...
  6. danka soul

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

Please add this noob to the list 74 points tyvm:eyecrazy:
  7. danka soul

question 2..Souls 2nd

ty for letting me know what has been countless times acknowledged through many support cases we on RT have sent..we will endeavour now that everyone see's this that ND and Devteam get held accountable for our planets dilemna...i thank you for ur message
  8. danka soul

Question one

Yes i am aware after many support cases..they were quick to respond..and glad u r aware..but can u verfiy that it is a platform issue and not a planet partners issue please
  9. danka soul

question 2..Souls 2nd

it is nice to have new missions coming out but if they cant be activated or as per qoute "cannot execute" why were they put out in the first place..is it a look whats coming thing or just a blatant mistake. The same is with some bps..ie talent potion remix...cannot execute..been up for 3 months...
  10. danka soul

Question one

why have we not been able to rectify the standard glitch of getting stuck in walls falling thru floors of apartments and or shops. as a deed holder but not a shop holder i am dissappointed for them who have given MA real dollars and peds to have a business but if people leave as they do because...
  11. danka soul

MindArk AMA - Friday, February 8

Fix bugs..re apartments and shops glitches {DELETED UNNECESSARY QUOTE OF ENTIRE OPENING POST} it has become a concern for sometime that apartment owners have guests who fall throught the floor..and shopkeepers have stuck in walls and not loading well which makes peeps leave..loss of sales to...
  12. danka soul

Space - State of the Universe - an overview and outlook of past and future

MA needs a qik kick those who operate and luv space be it pirate..MS..Starfinders Pathfinders etc or just the weary space traveller...excite us MA..and btw get my bloody UFO into space will yah ..tyvm..:wtg::smoke::yay:
  13. danka soul

Repairers List

Update please :beerchug::smoke:at lvl 54.5 as of today will catch JBK soon rofl NOT
  14. danka soul

Help: problem downloading next island - secret island???

same problem yep at 81% it justs dissappears lol any other thoughts :eyecrazy:
  15. danka soul

Space - State of the Universe - an overview and outlook of past and future

add me its about time MA stepped up and deliver on its promises.. BTW the way even loot is not good anymore:yup:
Back