Recent content by DannyDZ

1. DannyDZ

Selling: Storage SALE with SB and BO ALL

Auction Ended! Congratulations @Juliane Emma Morgan. EDIT*: Forgot to say Thank You to everyone who bid, made calculations and also took the time to read my thread. Good Luck and Have Fun. (I will not modify the first post even longer in order for the winner to take time and make...
  2. DannyDZ

You are correct. Accepted bids are only multiples of 10, +10, +20, +30 etc.
  3. DannyDZ

Last and final BUMP :wtg::wtg::wtg: Less than 3 hours left until storage sale ends. :yup:
  4. DannyDZ

BUMP :ahh: Added. :beerchug: 2 days left.
  5. DannyDZ

BUMP :rolleyes: 3 days left.
  6. DannyDZ

BUMP :beerchug:
  7. DannyDZ

Added. Thank you guys :) :ahh:
  8. DannyDZ

BUMP :beerchug: 5 days left.
  9. DannyDZ

cost per killing mob

Hi Ben and others, I understand your point of view and it might be possible, but we can't know for sure until we see it :D. Although i tried to keep it simple, considering there are lots of numbers everywhere, i think is very easy to get trapped in adding lots of various variables to the mix of...
  10. DannyDZ

Accepted bids are only multiples of 10, +10, +20, +30 etc. Please read the OP.
  11. DannyDZ

This is a BUMP :beerchug: I want to add something for current and potential bidders. As this is a wholesale as package and already has current bids, i can't sell anything from it anymore by items or group of items, because otherwise it would be unfair to my own rules and to the people that...
  12. DannyDZ

Read the thread, just some items of interest that i've emphasized, probably i should colored more but that was the scope of coloring them in red, nothing more. My interest, other people have other interests ofc.
  13. DannyDZ

Added. :wtg: [too short again]
  14. DannyDZ

Added. :) [too short]
  15. DannyDZ

Added, ty Bumbar. :beerchug:
Back