Recent content by DannyO

1. DannyO

FYI: Smuggler Armor

Correct just some female gloves, which I think dropped in Warehouse 1 or 2 I have hunted warehouse 4 to death and no UL armour or decent items have dropped.
  2. DannyO

Buying: bio ids in bulk

Good luck with your search :)
  3. DannyO

Selling: (CLOSE THREAD)LP-70 FEN T2.99

I am old school, so perhaps i missed something about these guns...... but if they are that good at profit making, could you enlighten me, as to why active players keep selling them? I am sure your reply will boost your selling thread.
  4. DannyO

Buying: Vampiric Cloak of Lifesteal (M)

Sold mine in September for +24k if that helps........ with current values! I am pretty sure there was one for sale in one of the shops in a mall, might be worth a look.
  5. DannyO

Buying: Empty Esi’s

Looking for empty Esi's
  6. DannyO

Selling: Uber and rare items

Sounds kind of cheap , when you think that a Supremacy set went for +64k a few months back!!
  7. DannyO

Price Check Shadow set (M) UL

Low Tier set 26 to 29k ----- High Tier set 29 to 32k Tier 4/5 set around 33/34k
  8. DannyO

Selling: Zombie ul Male

Zombie Male ul full set for sale.... Shot me an offer... Regards, DannyO
  9. DannyO

Entrolympic Events 2020

Due to complaints from players, and the discussion amongst the sponsors, you can withdraw my name from the list. Good Luck to all......
  10. DannyO

Buying: Empty Esi’s

Looking for empty esi’s regards, DannyO
  11. DannyO

Buying: Closed

There is a Scanthi for sale t6, they are quite rare, only 3 in game, blp version, if you have the skills..... A big plus is a Dante amp is only like 800 ped compared to laser amp prices!!
  12. DannyO

Selling: A few nice items......

He doesn’t have an account, and I am trying to help.... is that ok?
  13. DannyO

Selling: A few nice items......

Scanthi t6 - +50k Imp Gyro Fap - + 30k Full Pegasus M - + 25k Arkadia shop - open to offers Full Sandstormer M - + 30k
  14. DannyO

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

Are you some sort of Halfwit? You really think I don't have better things to do than to TP around the planets trying to gain skills from a TP Chip? What good would that be, smart arse? Anybody who knows me, will know I grind big mobs...….….. I have a mod resto which I use all the time and an...
  15. DannyO

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

A lot has been written on this forum, questioning my integrity, with defamatory comments, so even though my account is currently pending investigation, I thought I would reply with a brief statement. I am sure this statement will be pulled apart by the conspiracy theorists of you, but it is...
Back