Recent content by Darkaner

1. Darkaner

Buying: Shop or Booth on Calypso

I'm looking for either a shop or booth on Calypso. Let me know if you have one for sale.
  2. Darkaner

Info: Colorer List

Thank you! Sorry, all stock has been auctioned. :( Thank you! No sad reasons, just two small kids that need all my time and attention. :)
  3. Darkaner

Info: Colorer List

You can remove me from the list, I am not playing actively anymore and I'm in the process of selling my design skills (PM if you want them).
  4. Darkaner

Selling: Coloring and Texturing skills

Bumparound!
  5. Darkaner

Bumping :yup:
  6. Darkaner

I've been selling them for more at auction... But thanks for the Bump. :)
  7. Darkaner

I have begun to chip out my large amount of Design skills. Prices are: 30000% for Coloring and Color Matching 40000% for Texture pattern matching These prices are valid only for those who want larger amounts than 5 ped tt chip value. If you want smaller amounts, check auction where I...
  8. Darkaner

Design skills

What are design skills worth at the moment? Coloring, Texture pattern matching, Fashion design etc?
  9. Darkaner

Selling: Orocopter

Sold to Mr Sunrider! Thank you for a quick deal. :)
  10. Darkaner

Selling: Orocopter

I am selling a Gungnir Mk1 textured in Oro texture. It has 100% in all three fields. Full TT at 25 peds. Price: 130 peds. Price includes delivery to any planet! If you want it, send PM or post!
  11. Darkaner

Selling: PA mall shop, Floor 3 #10 L

Gl with it, it's a great shop that one!
  12. Darkaner

Withdrawals taking over 40 days and no customer support.

I made a withdrawal on Feb 12th and got my money today. I think that's 30 working days sharp. So either they are waiting for exactly 30 days until they give you the money, in which case they are assholes. OR They have so many withdrawals to handle that this little universe will be bankrupt...
  13. Darkaner

MindArk and insider trading

What on earth are you talking about? You can't buy or sell Mindark shares on a stock exchange anywhere, how could someone be "insider trading" anything here? :scratch2:
  14. Darkaner

:ahh::ahh::ahh::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
  15. Darkaner

:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:
Back