Occupation
Programmer
Real-world Gender
Male
Entropia Gender
Male
NotePad
Updated 11/11

BIG NEWS: I am now the proud owner of a foul suctioncup. This is an item that has not confirm dropped in game for over 5 years. This item is still for sale so long as this info says so.

In the works: Mining investment. As soon as I have a months worth of aggregated data for my mining runs, I may put together an investment offer for those looking to have a "No effort" return. I happen to like mining a lot, and whats better is that I don't have roller coaster returns. For those out there that want to have a much more stable investment dividend than Calypso land areas, I may have something for you soon.

Always selling random low level combine components in various smaller quantites for the part time crafter. Will take special orders for parts to go hunt for, for a deposit and/or ammunition supply.

Look me up in game I hang out around various remote TP's, and of course, Twins. If I am not in twins I am out on a run, and if you see one of the Starfleet Command Taxi's, you can post a message, and they will be more than happy to relay it.

Signature

http://www.pcsbt.com if your computer is a piece of junk and you need one that will run Entropia SMOOTHLY! You might one day even see them drop in game!

Following

Followers

Back