Recent content by Darkshine

1. D

Addressing the spread of misinformation.

Okay, I read it. Sorry people are dicks, but that's the way the world is. You're a good person for clarifying, but learn the lesson that there will always be people who are just out to troll. (Like when I tried selling my Foul Suctioncup way back when) Easiest thing to do is ignore them and...
  2. D

Info: Ongoing & Updated Prizes thread for Mutation Station - Arkadia Planet

ArrrGGGHHH!! I missed the karma Killer by 1 FRICKIN PED!!!!! (Well, 1.20 ped but ya)
  3. D

Entropia Universe 14.6 Release Notes

LOL... as the Global/HoF ticker bar above flashes red, I'd say they skipped that course.
  4. D

New GUI update, mining issues, chat, etc.

Hey all just putting it out there, I am having some major issues with the new update, my chat keeps bugging out, and then I am seeing HoF hits well after the timestamp. I had a mining claim of a small (V) gazzurdite poof on me in no less than 30 seconds after I found it. I know they reduced...
  5. D

Who is with me?

Heh opps not quite there Whoops my bad... I found this thread off a link, didn't know I had to have those skills for the club. I know now that I went back and read all pages. I further thought oh well I am probably close, but Entropia says they open at 50 hit for CS, and 45 dmg for...
  6. D

Who is with me?

Application for new Star member I have you all beat. I have been playing solely on Calypso for 6 years now. You can check me out on Entropedia, entropialife, and Little big mining log. My largest hunting loot is pathetic. I have found 791 in mining, but that was right after I first started...
  7. D

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

The only problem with this that this link does not appear to work anymore. It acts like a dead link and nothing downloads. I open it in a new tab, I get a blank page.
  8. D

Selling: Foul Suctioncup

New and Improved Bump! Nah, just kidding, it's a regular bump.
  9. D

bump bumping it up
  10. D

Super Bump Superbowl Weekend Bump!
  11. D

Bump Bump as it's the first of a new month.
  12. D

Update Nope, false alarm readers. Was just a kind person letting me know about the auction. I will say it does look like 500K ped at first glance, but missing that all important "TT+" in front of it, which it will never have as it is a component. I'd like to say a special thank you for...
  13. D

Bump Bump because I was thinking about it today. Interest has been stated via PM, possible sale pending depending on offer received, will post more when I know more.
  14. D

Ya, it would be great... Hah. Ya it'd be nice if it was 500K ped. But ya, its about 950 ped. Sorry I have been gone a while, RL and all... bump!
  15. D

bump bump to the top
Back