Recent content by darkzama

1. D

Inquiry about the game/starting up

Thanks for all the information, I like you riddles and will keep them in mind every step of the way. I would like to point out Inquiry and Enquiry are both correct.... I had to be sure so I went to dictionary.com to be sure. enquiry is just another way to say inquiry ^.^
  2. D

Looking for Mentor

I'm also planning on depo'ing a bit. Not thousands of dollars in short times.. but maybe 5-20 a month....
  3. D

About this descipleships stuff, do you do mentorships? I've started out, gotten to calypso and I'm just kinda.... running around doing quests XD
  4. D

Looking for Mentor

So, I'm brand new, just got out of the tutorial and some people helping me last night said I should definitely take advantage of the mentorship program. I play on EST time (various times, planning on sinking a lot of hours in). I speak English. I'm not opposed to using a VOIP program if the...
  5. D

Okay, so.. hear this game is a huge money sink from some and from others a great investment. What I'm wondering I guess, is it possible to start up with nothing or a really low investment..... and make your way to the top through sheer time and grind.... I'm also wondering what this whole...
Back