Recent content by Darnoc

1. D

Mentor/Discipleship Bugged

This is the answer I got:
  2. D

Entropedia is a great tool however there is a problem.

Just an idea: Make an annual info gathering event. Prizes: Some of the below: Chikara InvestaFoe ES100 Chikara InvestaFoe ES200 Chikara InvestaFoe ES300 Chikara InvestaFoe ES400 Chikara InvestaFoe ES500 LifeScanner I LifeScanner II LifeScanner III LifeScanner IV LifeScanner V + a blueprint
  3. D

New Entropia Universe Concept Video uploaded by MindArk

I feel like quitting after watching this teaser. Because this teaser really makes me wanna start playing this game. :wtg:
  4. D

Mentor/Discipleship Bugged

Same for me. Tried to graduate in an MS, on Arkadia and now im omw to Caly to test there. In space I just got "Could not execute. Please try again". On Arkadia I got the window saying im done but nothing happens when I click the button. And same procedure after relog. But if place where...
  5. D

Kim said ores are being moved in summer?

On Ark there is a change, on Caly it's dynamic.
  6. D

Entro-pia Fleet Alliance a Growing Community !

I can highly recommend the Starfinder II. A very active ship. :yay:
  7. D

Help: Stuck in Space

Same here. Couldnt enter Ark SS and relogged and ended up a floater. Support moved me to NI 3 hours later. But the client was broken so I have to reinstall.
  8. D

Poll: Calypso one year from now...

Improve import/export mechanics in the universe and it will blossom. win/win for all. :yay:
  9. D

It's summer :yay: Did spawns change :confused: A bit to soon to say but at least Ark seems to have changed big time since february. :eyecrazy: Sharing the result from three 150 ped double drop runs in one area: 13-02-24: Copper Dianthus Edres Florican Garcen Growth Hydrogen Kaz Light liquid...
  10. D

Discussion: Some random ideas...

I would gladly do it and I thought about suggesting something similar. I love travelling to other planets and mine. Thats basically what I do most of the time. But what I dont like with this are the shipping and selling problems. We all know that Caly is the #1 market. And tons of people ship...
  11. D

Server Downtime for Release

I really like this idea. Could make mining much more fun. Just need to see what its all about, and where are they? Craftable?
  12. D

FYI: Guide: How to find your spacecraft

That H has made me a bit confused. Its now clear as "korvspad", as we say over here. Now it will be easy to get back to the Mumship.
  13. D

Uber: First Tower

A tower of gratz :lolup:
  14. D

I can understand a realistic mob spawn, but what is a realistic ore spawn? In a digital virtual world? Eager on success I also went to Arkadia to mine. "The place where miners love to mine". I always do 100 150 ped double drops. So in my first area on Ark I had 24 differant ores + enmatters...
  15. D

A loss of creativity?

I focus on the ingame aspect of creativity. A really great and interesting topic. I'm old enough to know how the world looked before the interactivity of Internet communities. Internet and later its multiplayer communities really fed a huge need, to feel interactive and being a part of a world...
Back