Recent content by Darth Revan

1. Darth Revan

Selling: Eon M, 6-Piece set (BO 35k) 70% OFF from 115k Only for a Limited time

Is there a difference between this and the SGA set?
  2. Darth Revan

High eff weapons

At the current prices of the weapons, i would say no.
  3. Darth Revan

Generic Fuse Prices

If that's the case, then no one should have ANYTHING in their storage that is used for crafting, basically your saying that people cannot save up mats to use towards a crafting run that might make sense to them, ie for me regarding (L) BP's, its a minimum of 100 clicks. I would hoard fuses up...
  4. Darth Revan

Generic Fuse Prices

Well i'm guilty then as i have like 3 fuses in my storage, sorry everyone, i will stop hoarding all the fuses. Also guess i should stop hoarding other items i have in storage, like all the pricey mats i use for crafting weapons/armor, etc, or the ones i am saving for when i can afford enough...
  5. Darth Revan

A very tired warpship owner

The history for space in EU could make for a good space opera, since there is so much drama. I feel like if there isn't any active thread on PCF regarding space, someone will decide to come up with a new accusation or theory or other junk just to get some attention.
  6. Darth Revan

Info: Toulan crafting yields bounty exploit - confirm?

No one is actually using the WW bp's, they just TT them and repeat the cycle, plus use alt's to farm 24/7. Considering they don't do anything other than cycle EP1 over and over and then transfer funds to another avatar, your first point is irrelevant as well if they are getting over 100% tt...
  7. Darth Revan

It takes about 45sec for 10 clicks, so around 12.5hrs for the 10k clicks. Yes only 5ped profit TT on this run, would need to do more tests to see what the average profit would be. OP seemed to guess there was more profit so maybe my 10K click run was lower than expected? Didn't look at multi's...
  8. Darth Revan

I am on Toulan and just tested this last night after reading this thread. Confirmed that the ONLY Bp's you get are WW bp's. No 1 pec component bp's dropped after 10K click attempts. This does not happen on Caly or Monria, they will have a mixture of WW BP's and 1 pec component BP's. I agree...
  9. ep1Toulan.JPG

ep1Toulan.JPG

10. Darth Revan

Need Loan, have collateral.

Why don't you just offer the shop owner an extra 1K ped if they hold the shop until your 'relief' money comes through? Unless they have someone else willing to offer them the same, they will prob hold for you.
  11. Darth Revan

FYI: A fair warning for killing yulebots in FFA

I guess FFA went over their heads? I mean it stands for Free For All..... The Free-for-All Mayhem division allows hunters (either solo or in teams) to compete for prizes in an unrestricted, no-holds-barred single-category format. If anything, you're just adhering to the no-holds-barred part.
  12. Darth Revan

List of boosted (L) blueprints

It most likely isn't boosted as you should receive more tt back than what you spent (don't count MU in it)....over an ok number of clicks. What you should be looking at though is individual clicks. Do you get a near success that is higher than your tt input? If so then its boosted. If you never...
  13. Darth Revan

If i find the time i can create a new list (or i can verify some if someone else creates the new list). I think i have confirmed the near success/success on about 35-40 boosted BP's, some not on this list. Usually i would keep this to myself, but i don't really go buying them to click anymore...
  14. Darth Revan

Boosted BP's are not based on success rate, they instead can return higher TT on a near success/success. Example, Level 2 Amp Light (L) BP is boosted. Its tt input is 9.02 ped. It can return a near success of 11.726 ped (averaged). It's average success is 15.334 ped. You can generally tell if...
Back