Recent content by dataspice

1. dataspice

HU|Event Atroxmania Saturday 20th Dec 2008

Either I am bugged, or there is no event listed at the Landmarker. :scratch2:
  2. dataspice

ALL Dr. Almon Duchev Log's

Sorry I left that out! :( I got log 12 from MIXALHS, here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/items/127527-dr-almon-duchev-log-part-12-a.html and log 13 from Naifas Anaconda, here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/items/127467-dr-almon-duchev-log-13-a.html I also +repped...
  3. dataspice

.... and Log 13 Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 13: The device is dirty and most of the data seems to be corrupt. There are however still a few readable entries: [ERROR 28! CORRUPTED DATA WARNING #557: UNREADABLE INFORMATION HAS BEEN REMOVED!] Log 10353 When I woke up today I found some...
  4. dataspice

Transcription of Log 12 - Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 12 The device is dirty and most of the data seems to be corrupt. There are however still a few readable entries: [ERROR 28! CORRUPTED DATA WARNING #557: UNREADABLE INFORMATION HAS BEEN REMOVED!] Log 10352 When I woke up today I could see...
  5. dataspice

Selling: Female jag, pw heal chip and much more

Serica - 1300 Mtn is 1900 MA, I believe.
  6. dataspice

Selling: Selling Lots of Crap Some nice ItamZ

:grumble: It must be really frustrating to bid on something and then have trouble getting answers about the status. :dunno: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/125974-hero-mask-bp.html#post1547277 Zipp0 - PM sent with some offers. GL on your sale! :) Kiddoe
  7. dataspice

Rumble in the jungle – With Super 777 jackpot

Some news: sbi has taken care of my prize, and is working on the details for the mining prizes and the ticketed events. A BIG +Rep to sbi for handling this while Waheed is MIA. I can't express how much I admire him for stepping in to take care of things. :cheer::cheer::cheer: . ^ . ^ . ^ ...
  8. dataspice

Selling: Hero Mask Bp

I didn't see any bids in the thread for the new auction, and the end time has passed. Are the rules changing again, or has somebody won? :scratch2:
  9. dataspice

One more question: Will you tell us who was the first to PM offering the buyout price of 600? Assuming that there are no more bids posted here in the next 6 hours or so, will the bidder still receive the BP for the asking price? Thanks :)
  10. dataspice

Does anybody have an update about this? I followed the instructions in Waheed's reply to my PM, but haven't heard anything since a week ago. His profile shows "Last Activity: 09-10-2008 11:44", which is when he replied to my PM. Were the mining prizes awarded? Any info would be much...
  11. dataspice

Has anybody met the sb on it? When I last saw it, it had no bids.
  12. dataspice

I can only agree with johan's statement. I have no idea if I was the 1st or 5th to send a PM, but the bidder with the earliest timestamp is the new owner of the BP, as I see it. This is only true for auctions with no set buyout. In-game items are no longer listed for auction once the buyout...
  13. dataspice

Message sent from me, too. :)
  14. dataspice

Waheed, I guess you went offline before getting a chance to answer my PM, but I'll go ahead and say here that I did not feel you were trying to cheat anyone. I understand what it's like to have RL take over more than its fair share of time & attention.;) Please understand my side also. On...
  15. Gsky

Gsky

Back