Recent content by Dave Stevens

1. Dave Stevens

Selling: Arkadian shop: celeste north 6

Sold! Thanks for the interest shown.
  2. Dave Stevens

Selling: Arkadian shop: celeste north 6

Please PM or msg me in game (not forums) with offers.
  3. Dave Stevens

Question: Reputation Power

Joined 5-5-2012 Posts 236 Rep 775 Pwr 4
  4. Dave Stevens

Test of your basic arithmetic.

Here's how my maths goes: 1 unit of alcohol = good Peezle units of alcohol = bad
  5. Dave Stevens

Do so

With padding...
  6. Dave Stevens

Social Interface Improvement Requests after Vu 14.6.0

The Red Bar Announcing globals is partially obscured by the chat window buttons so you cannot even read some of what it lists...given that you cannot move it, that is just dumb in the extreme.:dunce:
  7. Dave Stevens

Please let me know how you rename anyone, even if they are on your friend list. Cant figure it out with new UI...
  8. Dave Stevens

Message centre needs to allow text copy (for shop owners etc who like to copy info to spreadsheet like time and name of sale). This was simple and quick with previous UI, now its manual typing while switching screens which is CRAP :dunce:
  9. Getsomenuts

Getsomenuts

Meme
  10. Dave Stevens

Planet Toulan to become first ever Arabian 3D MMO developed in the Arab World - Zawya (subscription)

I have the same interpretation - no vehicles allowed (except to leave the planet from the one area). In addition, I would hope this means there is a non-vehicular method of transport that many people have been asking for...(skilling riding at Toulan).
  11. Dave Stevens

Very Truly Possibly the Worst Loot Ever

The ATH hasnt impacted loot after (though peoples reactions to it might have because of their incorrect views on loot). If you were running a company that had something like an ATH you would have 2 ways of paying for it: 1) save up the money up front (build up a positive pot) and then pay out...
  12. Dave Stevens

Participate at MM 2013 and not be in the result list

Just out of curiosity, there appear to be two of you on tracker, did you create a team with your name during the event? Maybe they disqualified you due to that? Either way, might be something weird relating to your name if tracker shows two?
  13. Dave Stevens

Participate at MM 2013 and not be in the result list

Same with me. I havent been on Caly since before the event finished and I still show in the results. Plus MA answered a support case someone else raised about this and stated clearly that you didnt need to kill one more to score in the results.
  14. Dave Stevens

Housing System

Have you been to Summer's shop? Pretty amazing example of what can be done already.
Back