2. Davedream

Selling: Set of Phantom (M) - No Feet

Daily B.U.M.P.:rolleyes:
  3. Davedream

Daily B U M P :D
  4. Davedream

Opening bid of TT + 5.8K Auction ends on the 4th January 09 Gonna really miss this armour!
  5. Davedream

Starting Bid TT + 6K Buyout TT + 7.5K Highest bid is TT+6.2K by Machine Bobby...keep it coming. Not long to go!
  6. Davedream

What decides which MA gift we get ?

hi, I haven't been in game for over 18 months but still got all 3? not sure why? :rolleyes:
  7. Davedream

Back at long last!

Good to hear. I haven't got a clue whats going on though. Suppose the only way of finding out is logging in! How's the hunting these days? I don't ever remember it being great although I had my fair share of globals. I've just thought I may not even have all the TP's now....aaaagghhhhh I'm a...
  8. Davedream

Back at long last!

Hi all, just wanted to say hello to everyone. Been away for about 2 years now but thinking of coming back. Looked at my items value on entropia tools and found I was worth over 15,000 PED! (market value) Don't know if thats good or bad these days? It would be good to hear how its all changed...
  9. Davedream

Bored of feffs?

Can't somebody craft a big ass bomb and blow them all up???? I wasted a stupid amount of ammo last time :handgun:....you won't see me there again! Lag and no loot...whats the point MA?????
  10. Davedream

The Quest for the Robot Image Amplifier!

Haven't looted any yet but I'm definately up for a Bot Bashing team hunt! damn I wish I still had my Sala!
  11. Davedream

Buying/Trading Pleat Coat

I am trying to get hold of a male pleat coat. I would ideally like to trade one for my Tuxedo and my master coat. If you have one and are interested please let me know. (last tuxedo on auction sold for 3.5K - http://peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=2371)
  12. Davedream

as-129

What sort of price are you after for the AS-129?
  13. Davedream

PC - Black Hair Colour?

Thx...just what I needed!:yay:
  14. Davedream

PC - Black Hair Colour?

Hi there! I am just trying to find out how much it will cost me to get my hair coloured black?:scratch2:
  15. Davedream

Where can i find...

Have you tried pe-wiki? http://www.pe-wiki.info/Chart.aspx?chart=Weapon Hope this helps! :) damn...u beat me to it!
Back