Recent content by DavinFelth

1. DavinFelth

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

agree, again it's too tiny
  2. DavinFelth

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

Can we make the fonts bigger for uses left for current tool/weapon that is on the HP bar? Can we make the fonts bigger for loot notifications in top right corner? These are both very small and I don't have trouble seeing up close.
  3. DavinFelth

Suggestion: suggestion to get rid of ranged attacks on spina drone

I think harbingers are like this also?
  4. DavinFelth

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

I guess all the females are wearing their hair like Princess Leia !
  5. DavinFelth

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

Thanks for this feedback, it is much appreciated. My 2 pecs is that the design of the helmets is what I like least - it's too blocky and looks like what amounts to ear muffs. The old design was more like space helmet and I think that is more appropriate. remove the ear muffs please
  6. DavinFelth

Secret "deed" and my Protection of the Empire 2012

I guess I should have written it more clearly. This was over a phone call and the person said what I recall as ,"hope we can keep it between us." He didn't say specifically what "IT" was (reward, mistake, which?) , and it wasn't some formal or even verbal contract or promise. I kept it quite...
  7. DavinFelth

No I was happy, and didn't expect anything from them.
  8. DavinFelth

Stopped playing 5 years ago. Just received a mindark withdrawal?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/secret-deed-and-my-protection-of-the-empire-2012.298965/
  9. DavinFelth

I was asked to keep this between the MA staff and myself after it happened and I honored this. It's been over 10 years since then and I believe it won't matter now and I think should be told. When Calypso Land Deeds first came into the game they were added to the loot pool in the form of...
  10. support case

support case

lots of deeds
  11. DavinFelth

Stopped playing 5 years ago. Just received a mindark withdrawal?

crap, let me make sure I still have a picture or you may not believe it.
  12. DavinFelth

News: Genesis Visual Update

good points, sorry to hear of the conflicts. I found it not as bad as I thought, with the helmet what I don't like.
  13. DavinFelth

News: Genesis Visual Update

I hate to hear so many are disappointed with the new armor look, and I can't imagine MA changing it based on feedback. Guess it's time to play in first person more?
  14. DavinFelth

News: Server Downtime for Patch

*Positive comment*!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. DavinFelth

Upcoming VU - teasers

thanks for adding the armor pics. I don't like and am very disappointed. I follow their Instagram where I first saw the pics and there were multiple comments saying it was a downgrade. I see that as significant as there usually isn't even more than 2 comments on any of their posts on average...
Back