Recent content by davion

1. davion

Unknown claims

I think they should get rid of them all together.
  2. davion

Too Much Lyst!!!!

I had the same thing happen yesterday. All lyst and crude around memorial island, myrene and cayuze.
  3. davion

When will Calypso be advertised?

At least Ark is advertised...I just saw a banner on deadwhale.com
  4. davion

Level Design Bugs

Make some flat areas around all tps, so that aircraft are easier to spawn. Aegis Mound is especially bad for this. I find its almost impossible to spawn my vtol there. Also, put the Alood tp back!
  5. davion

Entropia Universe 12.5.1 Release Notes

Yesterdays CLD payout was not shown.
  6. Opps

Opps

Parked in the wrong spot.
  7. davion

clientloader.exe stays running in background after closing

I had the same issue. I used the repair tool and now the issue seems to be fixed. The tool took about an hour to run. I'm on 64 bit vista home premium.
  8. davion

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada day to all
  9. davion

Fugabara / Turp Locations

i think there r a few Fugas NW of Atlas Haven. I dont think Turps are in game.
  10. davion

Strength to weight ratio

49 strength - 339 kg max weight.
  11. davion

Daikiba

Yes I did...i don't think its that big of a deal since diakibas, on Calypso at least, are now super rare.
  12. davion

FYI: Shinkiba Wave events

I just did the one near PA...The biggest maturity i saw was old alpha. No good items dropped, that is unless u count colonizer thigh guards ;)
  13. davion

Daikiba

I can confirm that...I just killed a provider @ 868,945 I looted 6 daikiba skins and 5 animal hides + it incremented the iron mission counter :yay:
  14. davion

Daikiba

The Last Daikiba on Calypso I think I killed the last Daikiba on Calypso last nite.... BEFORE: AFTER: :(:(:(
  15. davion

Arm guards keep changing size.

I have gremin, goblin, ghost, kobold, pixie and settler arms, all male. They all take up 3x3 in inventory. I looted one of those new colonizer face guards last night...its huge! It takes up 4 squares instead of 1
Back