Recent content by Dazza

1. Dazza

Profit/Loss Stat Keeper

Hey everybody Hey everyone I was wondering if I could get all your feedback on improvements/adjustments to the program in the coming few weeks, I hope that the trial period has been worth it! :) I already have some submissions on modifications and I have tried putting aside time to program...
  2. Dazza

Gore and other stuff for cryengine.

Have a look at this thread :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/127127-damage-effects-different-critical-hit-mods.html Could be good to get these in, but some valid points in the post about it too. Dazz.
  3. Dazza

Cheers for the +rep mate, always good to accept anothers point of view without the needless...

Cheers for the +rep mate, always good to accept anothers point of view without the needless bickering :) btw, good quotes in your notes section :)
  4. Dazza

Self Help Group for people unable to log in

Bahahahahahhaha @ Yor! "They look like Darth Vader f****d Hello Kitty" lmfao Thats awesome Kosmoz, lololololololololololol :laugh::laugh: +rep for a funny a$$ movie Everyone should watch it! EDIT: You'll need alot more hemp before you're through... Lol, classic
  5. Dazza

Weird team loot....

Had this same thing happen to me on a team hunt with a mate of mine.. Were hunting argo, and I had a young down to about, 30% of its health, and my team mate shot it while I was still shooting (so all in all, I got about 80% of its hp) and we globalled... Needless to say, 116PED global, I got...
  6. Dazza

Question: Sweat in auction

Nah not at all mate :) I was just wondering, since people have asked for it in auctions before, why as it is described as being an EnMatter, it isn't allowed to be put into auctions :) And hopefully, if what I think is right about CE2 (that not a lot of new people will be able to play as often...
  7. Dazza

Great point, and well said. Puts what I shoulda thought of before in my head, maybe I'll learn at one point :P But again, great reasoning for it :) Dazz.
  8. Dazza

Hear me out! This isn't just another "we should put sweat in auctions" thread. I actually took the time to read the item description of Vibrant Sweat as an item, and it says: "Vibrant sweat is a container of native Calypso creature life energy force. This EnMatter is one of the parts in making...
  9. Dazza

Sad EU Story: Based on true events..

Great moral, great story :D Some obviously value material things more than the friendship :( I know thats what made me clear about, 90% of my FL one day, because I realised just how many people weren't actually "friends" - they just wanted something. Best to know who your friends are, and who...
  10. Dazza

Whats the first thing you'll do in VU10 CE2?

Hope that it comes by the end of the year! :yay: Can't wait for it, and all the talk is hyping it up like its coming out tomorrow :D What will I do - hmm, login - go to TT and see whats new/whats been replaced/whats disappeared - whatever has disappeared, sell it for tt+14,000 because it is the...
  11. Dazza

It would be nice...

I vote yes to all, especially this. Imagine that damn chirpy that always runs away, and then you blast it with this, see a little flaming chicken running away, then turn into tonights dinner :D All great idea's for expanding the playability of EU :yay:
  12. Dazza

WHY2K Event! - 2000 Ped prize, for miners and hunters.

What date does this event run from/to? Currently am stuck studying away for a good 3-4 months, and have planned to stay away from EU for that time and then some, but this is tempting :D Thanks for the reply in advance :) Dazz.
  13. Dazza

End of traders in EU - your opinion

There are those traders that are in it for the business, and they trade to participate, then trade again once balance reaches a minimum. Then there are those who trade trade trade and then withdraw without putting back into the system. (yes, i believe in the LP :)) Im 50/50 on this one - more...
  14. Dazza

Info: Eufrats Guide to maximising your return

Great guide, really worth reading every word to the core if you want to (note, I said want to) know how to maximise your % of return and minimise pay/hour I know once I get back into EU, I'll be keeping this guide in mind to make sure im hunting right :) Thanks for the guide mate :) Dazz.
  15. Dazza

Profit/Loss Stat Keeper

No probs mate, gradual input will be better for me tbh :) Means I can progressively sort through the bug fixes/improvements one user at a time, so means a bit calmer programming for me, rather than a mash of 15 users at once :) Hope the moving goes/has gone well mate :) Dazz.
Back